⇨Chapter 15⇦

Cas was true to his word and didn't go out that night. He stayed in bed with his Sammy, curled up on top of him, his head nuzzled into Sam's neck, breathing in his scent.

Sam kept waking up in the middle of the night due to his nightmares. But one look at Cas curled up on top of him would calm him down in an instant. Even the voices were surprisingly quiet.

Every once in a while, Cas would let out a soft sigh in his sleep and snuggle deeper into Sam and Sam loved it. He wrapped his arms tightly around Cas' waist, mentally promising to look after him and not let anyone hurt him.

After a couple hours, Cas woke up and yawned. He went to pull away from Sam, but felt his strong grip around his waist and grinned. He lifted his head and smiled at the sleeping Sam, who actually looked peaceful. He started to gently play with Sam's long hair, smiling softly as he did.

He didn't know what made him fall in love with Sam. He figures that turning into a thief and running away with him made him more attracted to him. Cause who wouldn't fall in love with the only person you can only spend the rest of your life with?

Sam shifted under him and his grip tightened a bit more before loosening to how it originally was.

He's so cute... Kinda scary when the voices are talking, but he's cute. Cas thought with a smile before snuggling into him and falling back to sleep.