⇨Chapter 16⇦

It was around noon when Cas and Sam finally got out of bed. Cas got dressed and went out to get some food so they could hit the road. He made Sam stay back and pack up their bags.

When Sam finished with that and took his medicine, he sat on the bed waiting for Cas, passing the time by watching tv.

He tilted his head at the girl and guy on the screen. The girl was on her knees between the guys legs and was moving her head in fast motions. Sam didn't know what she was doing, but it intrigued him so he kept watching. He eventually saw that she had the guys dick in her mouth and his head tilted a little more. I wonder if Cas would want me to do that to him?

He kept watching until he heard the door start to unlock and he quickly turned the tv off, just as Cas walked in.

"Ready to go, Sammy?"

"Yeah.." Sam stood up and grabbed their bags while Cas checked to make sure they had everything.

When he was positive they had everything, they got into the car and their trip to Canada resumed.

Sam was quiet, thinking about the show with the guy and the girl. He didn't know what she was doing was called, but he figured that if the guy liked in, then Cas would like it too. He took off his seatbelt and turned to Cas, his eyes narrowed in determination. He maneuvered his body and bent over, pretty much laying down in Cas' lap, but not exactly.

"Sammy? What's up? You tired?"

"No.." Sam unzipped Cas' pants and heard him inhale deeply.

"Sammy-? What are-?" Cas groaned as Sam touched his sick and pulled it out his boxers. "Sam..."

Sam thought back to the show and did what he remembered the girl doing. He put his mouth around the tip of his dick then pushed deeper, taking all of him in his mouth. He did the girl did and began bobbing his head fast.

Cas moaned as his grip tightened on the steering wheel. He tried to keep driving, but couldn't and pulled over, putting the car in park and placed his hand on Sam's lower back, a moaning mess.

Sam listened to Cas moan and beamed a little, still bobbing his head fast.

"Sammy, fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Cas moaned and lifted his hips deeper into Sam's mouth and came.

Sam stopped bobbing his when Cas' cum spilled down his throat, making him choke a little and swallow it down. He pulled away from Cas and smiled a little, his smile getting bigger when Cas pulled him into deep kiss, tasting himself on Sam's lips.

When they pulled away, Cas gave him a big smile. "I don't know where you learned that, but that was amazing Sammy."

Sam grinned and went back to his seat as Cas fixed himself and exhaled deeply then started driving again.

I knew he would like it. Sam thought as he glanced at Cas who had a glow to him. I'm a good boy. I know I am.