⇨Epilogue⇦

Sam sat in an open field with Cas' body next to him. He fiddled with the gun in his hand as he pet Cas' hair with his other hand.

He's gone.

What's the point in living without him?

There is no point.

Let's do it.

Kill.

Your.

Self.

Do it.

Sammy.

DO IT!!

Sam stopped petting Cas' hair and gently took his hand, holding it tightly, as if he didn't want to let go. He shakily and wordlessly raised the gun to his head.

Bang!

●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam woke up and looked around, a bright light filling his eyes. He shielded his eyes and started to walk, eventually coming upon a door. He opened the door and walked in, the light fading away.

He dropped his hand and looked around, recognizing the familiar place.

This was his home...before Dean died.

"There you are, Sammy!"

Sam jumped and turned around, coming face to face with him. "D-Dean?"

"Yeah! It's me, Sammy!" Dean replied with a smile. He reached up and hugged his big, little brother tightly.

Sam was confused, but didn't question it and hugged Dean back.

"Sammy, I found someone who says he knows you."

Sam pulled away and looked down at Dean. "Who?"

"Hello Sam."

Sam turned back around quickly and his eyes widened. "C-Cas!" He ran over and scooped Cas into a big hug.

Cas smiled and hugged him back. "Hey baby."

"Y-You died!"

"Yes, I did...and you did."

"B-But how-?!"

"We're in heaven, Sammy." Cas said softly, gently cupping Sam's face. "We belonged together. Dean, you, and me. We're all together and will be forever."

"That's right, Sammy." Dean said softly, standing beside the two, and putting his hand on Sam's back. "And, you're all better. No voices, no schizophrenia. Nothing. You're just you. You're the you from when we were kids."

Sam started to cry tears of joy as he pulled Cas and Dean into his arms. "I-I love you both!"

"We love you too, Sammy," Cas and Dean replied, hugging Sam close.

●●●●●●●●●●

Oh hi.

Look.

It's the ending!

I enjoyed writing this book, I can't lie! I'll miss it!

Thank you guys for reading and voting!

I appreciate it greatly!