Bente-Sais

A/N AM BACK. HOW ARE YOU?

All seems well naman sa unang linggo nila Richard at Raine bilang mag-asawa. They both decided to take one day at a time learning and unlearning things together at the same time. Both of them have to adjust more specifically on the appropriate clothes they need wear at home.

One morning Richard woke up absentmindedly dahil sa alarm nya and he decided to go down and take a little nap sa couch sa baba. He’s so sleepy that he forgot to wear a shirt leaving him donned only with his boxers. He lazily went down on the stairs, eyes closed, his hands tapping the way like a blind man looking for the sofa where he’ll slump his body.

‘Hay! Bastos! May babae dito sa bahay oh!’ Sigaw ni Raine na nasa sala watching her favourite morning show. ‘My goodness! Araw-araw na lang bang rated spg ang umaga ko?’

//

Hindi lang si Richard ang kailangang mag-adjust. Raine is also use in wearing barely there short shorts and a loose blouse as her pambahay.

One night after his hospital duties, umuwi si Richard na pagod mula sa dalawang major operation. He slump his body on his favourite sofa and opened the television. After a while na hindi pa nakikita ang asawa ay tinawag nya ito.

‘Raine, house na ko…san ka na?’

He heard feet walking on the second floor na parang nagmamadaling bumaba.

‘Coming!’

And there she was..my gulay…

‘Raine, what are you wearing?’ Tanong nito while trying to look away from temptation.

‘Huh?’ she looked down herself.
‘Damit. Huy, san ka pupunta? Gutom ka na?’

‘Magsha-shower lang ako! At oo, gutom na gutom na ko.’

//

Another adjustment they need to get use to is her monthly period dilemma. She’s suffering from severe dysmenorrhea making her not only useless for the first day but clutching in so much pain in her abdomen.

Richard is all set to go to his work when he knocked on her door and saw her tear-stricken face with visible pain she’s going through.

‘Chard..pasok ka na? Ingat ka ah. Hindi muna kita mapagluluto ng food, bukas okey na ako anong ulam gusto mo?’ She asked while eyes still closed.

Richard, seeing her in pain like this feels a punch on his gut. Gusto nyang angkinin yung sakit kung pwede lang but he knows it’s impossible. And so with a phone call to Peter he change to his pambahay and sat beside Raine on her bed. He brought the hot compress to lessen the pain.

Raine looked at him dumbfounded.

‘Oh, bakit nakapambahay ka na?’ She said frowning.

‘Hmmm…dito lang ako.’ He’s brushing the strands of her hair.

‘How about yung hospital? They need you.’

He shook his head and remove the few strands of her hair from her face and tucked it to her ears.

‘My VIP patient needs me…I need to take care of her.’

Raine heard it and a weak smile formed on her face.

‘Thank you.’ She said weakly.

Other than these little adjustments they had encountered, their bahay-bahayan is going on smoothly. Like before they are in their usual banters at kulitan, only now they have the privilege of somehow touching each other kagaya ng kiliti. Richard is also like a man that is very clingy, one day he asked her if it’s possible that they hug for at least a minute before going to their respective room.

‘Chard…one minute na.’

Richard seems to not care dahil lalo pa nitong hinigpitan ang yakap. His head at the crook of her neck that sends tingles to her spine.

‘Hmmm…extend pa…’

‘Hoy Ricardo, hindi to  comshop. Anong extend-extend? Sapukin kita dyan eh.’

Ano ba, konti na lang mananalo na yung pagkababae ko. Huy!

‘Ten seconds…’

Actually, she’s really enjoying and appears to look forward for this ritual every day.

Arghh…sana gabi na. she tells.

Pero the shy Raine would be coy and tell otherwise. Tama na. abuso na oh.

‘Ayan, tapos na…hmm..’ Richard said as he loosened his grip on her.

‘Oh, bakit?’

He left confuse because Raine seem to have her arms around him still.

‘Sige, one minute pa. Kaw Ricardo ah…pasalamat ka mabait ako.’

Taray ambait daw??? Yung totoo bes? Hahaha. Kung naririnig lang ni Chard itong internal monologue mo ewan ko na lang.

‘Thank you Raine…Ang bait mo talaga.’

He engulf her again into an even tighter embrace na may kasama pang pasimpleng pag amoy sa balikat, leeg at buhok nito.

‘Ricardo, ilong mo, san san na pupunta.’

Hala…galit ka pa..ikaw nga kanina mo pa sinisimsim yang kili-kili nya eh…hay nako ate gurl malala ka na.