O is for Oh di sige

A/N This is a bonus chapter. 😂

After spending almost three days in the hotel, the two can't seem to get enough of each other. Their whole stay  is summed up of eating breakfast, making love, cuddles in between watching television, eating lunch, making love, cuddles in between talks and banters, eating dinner, and unlimited making love again. (Psh. No chill mga bes. Di uso sa kanila ang kalma.)

On their last day though, they received a call from Peter.

"Yes bro, pauwi na kami. Nandyan pa daw gamit nila Tin sa inyo kaya dyan ko sila ihahatid."

Richard and Raine agreed to checked out early to prepare their house. They are after all their hosts.

On the way home, both cannot hide the glow, giddiness and of course the Bliss of finally consummating their marriage. They are sore but sated.

"I love you Mahal.." Richard said kissing his wife's back hand. He can't keep his hands and lips to himself.

Raine biting her lips shyly replied.

"Love you more..."

"Mahal..." His voice low and sexy.

"Hmmm..."

"Sore?"

"A bit.....but..."

"But...?"

Her hand snaked on his inner thigh.

Naughty.

"Ikaw ah...harot mo." He said composing himself under pressure. He must focus on his driving.

"Ako lang ba?" She teases boldly gaining confidence.

Well, if misis is like this, mister can't afford to miss the opportunity.

Aba, ang tagal Kong naghintay ng ganito!

Richard swerve the vihicle to the side of the express way and let himself loose control.

After 20 minutes of kissing, lots of groping that resulted to swollen lips and glowing aura they continued their way home.

"Grabe ka RJ..." She said panting and disoriented.

He smirked but as he looked at her swollen lips, he began to worry.

"Sorry. Sobra ba mahal? parang gutom na gutom lang ako sayo. I'm so---"
She kissed his worry away.

"Nu ka ba nagjojoke lang ako. Feeling ko nga ako ang abusado eh...di ka ba napipilitan?"

Stoplight.

"What, are you for real Raine? Ako, napipilitan? Gusto mo itabi ko ulit to para magkaalaman?"

"Huy!" They both laughed out their lungs.

"Tama na! Baka alas dose na tayo makauwi nyan kaka-parada natin...let's just do it....later..." She said saying the last lines whispering.

He swerve again on the side of the road.

"Huy bakit na naman!"

Richard just stare at her, swimming on the beauty before him, memorizing her face, thanking, praying for the miracle that is her.

His eyes are twinkling not with lust but love. And Raine knew at that moment how blessed she is to have him.

"I love you RJ...please don't change. Sana kahit matanda na tayo tapos kulubot na ang balat ko ganito mo pa rin ako titignan ha? Na Parang ako lang ang nakikita mo, na parang ako yung buong mundo para sayo..."

He caressed her cheeks.

"Sa kahit anong anyo Mahal ko pangako hindi ako magbabago..."

He traced her lips.

"Kahit manipis na to sa tanda."

He traced her forehead.

"Kahit kulubot na to at sabihin mo na di na maganda."

He holds her hands.

"Kahit hindi na mahigpit yung paghawak nito...asahan mong walang magbabago, kasi yung Raine na yun, sya pa rin yung Raine na minahal ko noon, at patuloy na minamahal ko ngayon. Mahal na mahal kita."

A/N Treat ko sa inyo! Bitin ba?😂