I is for Idea

Napakabango naman nitong lalaking to.

Raine thinks as she swims on the fragrance coming from Richard's skin.

Bat ganun, matigas pero super comfortable nang thep-thep nya?

She comments on the fine physique of her husband as their body molds into one while they are lay on the couch.
She can't help but feel giddy. Pano ba naman kase sa tuwing magkakaron ng dadaanang hangin sa pagitan nila, hinahagip sya ng asawa palapit na para ba syang mawawala.

Hmmm... Ang sherep...grabe naman to...

He stirred again and ended on the position where his face was right next to her. She swims on the view of beholding the beauty of his face. Her hand can't help but caress every places. Starting from his nose...then his eyes...his cheeks...his chin...going to his jaw...and lastly, her favorite part of all---his lips.

Her eyes sparkle at the overwhelming fact that this man is hers. Her heart aches so much for the love she feels right now for him and  can't imagine a life without him anymore.

A lone tear escaped at the passing thought.

"Wag kang mawawala Mallows...di ko kakayanin"

The steady breathing of Richard suddenly hitched. Slowly, his eyes opened and smiled faintly at his vision of her.

"Always Raine, remember?"

She nodded holding back her emotion.

"Forever."

"Di ka makatulog?"

She nodded again.

He raised his brows.

"Ano gusto ng baby?"

"Ikaw"

"Huh?"

They both laughed. After that, Raine's eyes zoned on his lips.

"Nandyan pa rin ba sila?" She asked whispering.

"Oo baby, ano, pauwiin na natin?"

"Pano?"

He sigh, still thinking if he will propose this plan to her.

"Oh bakit? Ano yang plano no?" This time it was Raine who raise her brows in curiosity. "Kaw ah..ano yan?"

He rubbed his nape shyly.

"Ahmmm...wag na. Hehe. Iba na lang. Ikaw may plano ka?"

Raine tickled him a bit.

"Ano nga..bilis na. May plano ka na eh."

"Ihhhh...baka di ka pumayag eh."

"Heller. Newsflash, pumayag nga akong magpakasal sayo kahit arrange marriage to. Ano pang hindi ako papayag, aber? Maliban na lang kung--"
His face turned crimson sa hiya. Alam kasi nya na hindi ganun ang asawa.

"Wala...iba na lang..."

"Isa!" Raine reprimanded him. Kunwari paalis sya sa asawa upang tumayo. Hinigpitan pa lalo in Richard ang hawak sa kanya.

"Oo na. Eto na..kaso wag kang magagalit saka mag-isip kung bakit ganun naisip ko. Wag mo kong ija-judge..."

Raine hold his face and promised. Just then Richard whispered to her his proposal, earning him goosebumps from Raine and wide eyes once in a while.

"So what do you think? Walang wenta diba? Sorry for thinking that."

Raine looked at him with poker face but inside she's ecstatic with the idea.

"Sabi na nga ba eh ma-----"

"Oo na. Sorry..."

She cupped his face and put a smack on his lips before smirking.

"Yes. Let's do it my love."

***********

A/N Back!😴