Twentay-dos

A/N 😊

I was alone, I open my eyes and you were there.

Richard

I had a very good dream last night, you walked into my room and nestled in my arms. Your head tucked under my chin while I get a chance to drown myself to your hair’s strawberry fragrance. It was so real, the warmth of your petite body enclose near me. I don’t know but it gives me a sense of security. I guess you really have that effect on me, kahit na ang payatot mo, isang hawak mo lang at alam kong hindi ako mapapano.

I breathe in deeply, not wanting for the sensation of the dream leave my senses. I try to lull again myself to sleep when a soft hand caress my cheeks.

Whoah…wait…

I pressed my eyes shut and mentally shrug my mind.

Could it be?

Slowly, I opened my eyes and adjust to the brightness coming from the window. And there I saw, the most beautifuk thing my eyes ever laid on. Her eyes glimmering, her cheeks rosy and her lips are but wonderland smiling at me good morning.
Am I dreaming still?

Maybe the words: One day you’ll love to wake up because finally your reality is better than your dreams is true. I remember getting through some days hoping that it’ll be better than the last. And now, I’m here, I couldn’t ask for more.

‘Good morning mallows.’ She told me while still lying on my arm, her free hand still on my cheeks.

‘Well,’ Napasinghap ako. ‘Good morning to you too, hmmm…Siopao.’

We both chuckle on our sappiness.

‘So ano, pasok ka na?’ She asked lifting her brow.

‘Hmmm..I’m still tired---'

‘Then don’t go to work.’

‘Wow, napaka-galing mo naman mag-advice. Thank you for making it easy for me. Here I am 80% thinking of procrastinating all day tapos sasabayan mo pa na wag na kong pumasok.’

She scooch hugging me tighter.
I could get use to this.

‘Sorry…pasok ka na pala.’ Sabi nya at alam kong naglulungkut-lungkutan sya kahit indi ko nakikita ang mukha nya.
I lifted her chin so that we are face to face. I gulp at the nearness.

Ganda.

‘What?’ She asked giving me her cutest pout.

‘Alam kong malungkot ka dito pag mag-isa ka.’ I beamed at her playfully. ‘Let’s try this one, why not go with me in my office sa hospital and be my secretary for the day?’ I smirked, her eyes suddenly glittered but it turned into a frown in no time.

‘Ibig sabihin may sekretarya ka pala, tapos kayong dalawa lang dun sa office mo before?’

What???

‘huh?’ I commented na may pagtataka. ‘Anong sinasabi mo?’ Bigla syang tumayo at umupo. Her arms crossed at alam ko I’m in for a discussion.

‘Huy! Ano ba?’ She turned at me na magkasalubong ang kilay.
‘Tell me, sino yang mga naging sekretarya mo?’

Huh?

‘Hey…’ I sat up and tried to envelope her to an embrace but she’s resisting. ‘Look, wala akong naging sekretarya if that is your issue. I just thought of that position just now for your information missus.’ I said while trying not to laugh at her cuteness.

Ganto pala sya magselos… I thought.

‘Talaga ba?’

I nodded. ‘Talagang-talaga.’