let it go

I looked at Ashton and winked him, then he winked back unknowing why I did that to him...

" bab Ash, come with me to my room please if you want" I said getting up,

" sure bab what ever you want" he replied getting up with me,

"hey, hey, hey where you think your going? !" Loke asked me rasing an eyebrow,

" hello im his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend,  so we csn fuck if we want, soo it's not from your business"i said holding Ashton's hand

"Fine " he nodes

I got into my room as fast as he closed the door he attacked me with his sexy lips ;) and that was very very very cool that is what I needed to do from along long time ago,  and to be sure that he still loves me, actually we are dating for...1 month,  and we'd never have sex or anything, but today...I think NOW, it's going to happen.

LUKE'S POINT OF VIEW :

im alone siting here holding my guitar and trying to sing a song, but Ashton and Laury's voices are distracting me,  I wish that I can stop them doing that shit, if I was older thst her I would but unfortunately I'm her twin.

so I was walking to my room until a crying voice grabs my attention,  it was Daniel for sure, I knocked the door twice sighing " Dany can I come in please? !" then a few seconds and she opened the door sighing " sur".

the first thing I've noticed is that her eyes were red and her hole face was wite "I'm sorry as you know I was crying"she said trying to smile " it's okay" I said back smiling.

"He was my first and worst love" she said looking at the floor thinking,

  "first,  worst!!" I asked adding" you mean that you've never date anyone ?!"

Then she smiling enough to show her dimples and said " yup, I'm these kind of people, who are popular but loyal and don't date alot" I was thinking. ?.

What she is trying to tell me,  okay now I'm confused did she think that I'm going to kiss her or ask her for date, hhh well no, no, no I'm not from that kind too..

" Okay now I think you need to talk a risk of everything,  so I'm out" I said getting up , " okay as you want" she said lying on her own bed, then I got out of her room thinking what should I have to do..!!