-_- not really

2 years later.....

DANIEL'S POINT OF VIEW :

"don't forget get to put on your glasses" Laury sighs to me while opening the mall's door, and I did wore my glasses,

" GIRLS,  GIRLS,  CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN FOR US PLEAS ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS PLEASE" all of the people started to scream,  they also screamed our name,  " Daniel,  Jesy , Laury"  the Paparazzi keeps following us , I mean a lot of rumors came out about me and Austin Mahone,  and alot of another guys,

we finally got to MTV'S studio,  where we are going to do our interview,

so we sat on the big white couch,

Mtv : so nice to finally have you girls here with us....are you excited fo the Vma ?!

Laury : sure we are, I mean we are going to preform our next single ( we are who we want ) it's nice.

Mtv: well daah, the biggest girl band ever, I mean it's nice to have a girl band like you.

Jesy: yes it is nice to us too, actually we own our lives for our fans, cause they changed our entire Life.

Me : sure we are,  and we will try to do the best as we can to make them happy.

Mtv: amm, and about your single ( don't you dare) ammm for who ?!

Laury : of course to our ex's I mean it shows them that we don't care anymore for losing them and it was written by Daniel actually, amm Dan...

me : yeah it is , i mean I put all of my feelings on this song and let it all out, instead of crying every day.

Mtv: and what is the general reason for braking up with Luke ?!

Me : umm, well I didn't told anyone else about that,  but it's because of the rumours and these things and actually I'm happy for being single for about year and half,  and now dating the best guy ever,

Mtv : and Laury ?!

Laury : well, mine is because I cheat a lot hhhh, yeah they think that but it was when I was 18 duh and now I'm 20 soo... it's kind of big deal,  but no one would ever understand our reasons cause they were not in our position.

Mtv: Jesy, you are the same nothing has changed it's all alright with Michael Clifford right ?.

Jesy : duh it is,

Mtv : is it true that they say that 3 days ago you got engaged ?!

Jesy : oooh, that night,  huuh unforgettable yes it is it's true.

Mtv : ooh cute couple, and Daniel, they say that Luke was about to propose to you when you broke up with him ?!

Me : what the..... no that's not true,  I mean me and George were planning for that but... we want to have some time,  (with George, I mean George shelley,  from union j )

Mtv :Laury..... and your in relationship with Keaten right ?"

Laury : yeah I am, and to be honest this was the longest relationship I've ever had from along time ago.  (and with keaten, I mean Keaten from Emblem 3 the youngest one )

Mtv : just so you know,  that you both are so good together,  I mean Laeten, hhh and Ganiel, lovely,  now girls I have few questions from your fans on twitter. so are you girls rady to answer ?!"

all : sure.

Mtv : okay,  girls this is the djs Candy bag (* p.s djs are our fans, like directioners and swifties, selenators) and you took one candy and there will be a question inside it and for sure eat the candy,