I've missed you.

LAURY'S POINT OF VIEW :

and that is how the interview has finished.

we got to our apartment, 

"opssss, the door is open !!" Daniel sighs opening the door quality,

we got inside and Jesy sighs quality " who is there " I could say that she was scared,  ohhhni the room was dark and it was (( 11:05 Pm ))

" I'm afraid " Jesy sighs getting closer to Daniel then, Daniel huged her and sighs " oooh, no honey there is nothing to be afraid of"

and I was walking in the dark scared and 2 hands scared me when they touched my waist,  " oh my god" I said scared the he shush me putting his lips on mine, the light turned on, and the first thing that I saw was a curly soft hair, 

"ohh baby you're back " I said braking the kiss

"yes and we have a good news " he sighs smiling

then Calum came from behind Ashton and sighs......." we are gonna let you with us, I mean we are going to stay together every single time,"

and Michael completed " where ever you girls go, we go, where ever we go you come with us" and gave Jesy a gentle kiss.

" Ashhhhhhh" Daniel sighs hugging Ashton,  and Ashton sighs " My girrrrl " she was like a little sister to him, "Mikyyyyy" she sighs running to hug Michael, I could see that she was happy to see them back and Michael gave her a kiss on her cheek,  and Calum carried her up and sighs " I've missed you naughty girl"

then I looked around searching for the blond boy that I called him " my brother" I looked around again and asked worried " where is......Luke"

then Daniel searched too, and make a sad puppy face,  and Ashton took a deep breath and sighs " ammmm tonight,  hahhh no he is not coming today he has a secret job to do even we don't know it"

then Daniel sat on the couch throwing her bag next to ner and sighs " he doesn't love me"

then Ashton sat next to her and huged her sighing " nononono.. Dan he loves you, but " and before he continue his words the door opend and the blond guy showed off with a lot of bags. 

" here he is, we were just talking about you " Calum sighs happily

" not coming right ?" Jesy sighs looking at Ashton in a evil way.

"ummmm, yeah , I thought I thought..... never mind " Ashton sighs as his face turned red.

lf cause I did huged my brother and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DANIEL'S POINT OF VIEW :

I was so happy to see my handsome blue eyed boyfriend again, I missed his smell, and his dimple,  oh my god thanks for bringing him back safe to on me.

he came over to me as he gave me a deep kiss.  and sighs " hey sweet heart.

and a hands covered his sparkling blue eyes,  "guess who " she said

" ummmmmmm, let me guess a sweet heart , calls Jesy " he sighs smiling enough to show his dimple.

"yay you know me " she sighs taking her hands off his eyes he stood up and huged her sighing " I've missed you little girl " he loves her as his sister so do the others.

we all sat on the couchs and started to talk about them moving on with us.

then Ashton looked at Luke and sighs " Luke shall we show 'em our new song that we wrote for them,  " winking and Luke smiled and grabbed his guitar so did Ashton sat on his popular Little drum and so did Michael took out his guitar.

and Ashton started the song singing " hello there......." and they continued the song that we'd never heard before calls ^I miss you ^ .  (ps Ashton sang instead of Calum in the first part)

I love Luke's part when he sighs " don't waist your time on me you're already the voice in said my head" cause he looks at me smiling with sparkling blue eyes.  ooooh god I can't explain my love fir him it's sooo strong and I'm liking it.......

as Luke ended the song I huged him tight crying,  "I love yewwwwwww " I said then he whispered " me more "

Laury sat next to Ashton trying to know how to play the drums hhhh she would never know, Ashton whispered something in her ear and she nod as they both got to her room I guess hhhh I know what is there.

then Luke looked at me and sighs " I'm gonna bring a blanket and a pillow and get rady to sleep, I looked at him and nod,  Calum sleeps in the guest's room he took it before Luke, there was alot of empty rooms but we had to put things there so we gonna work on it tomorrow.

Michael sleeps in Jesy's room, so they got up and I went to my room............. I took a warm shower and took all of my make up off, and got in my pejama and I felt in a deep sleep,  I woke up on when my room's door knocked.... I got up nearly oping my eyes I looked at the clock it was (( 3:00 am ))

" who is there in this time ?!" I asked opening the door,  and A messy blond haired boy stood with a puppy face sighing " I couldn't sleep without a sexy body next to me " I took a step back letting the guy in and said " what do you me by that,  did you cheated on me,  cause you said 'I couldn't sleep without a sexy body next to me !!"

he got on the bed before me and so did I then he puts his hands around my waist and sighs taking a deep breath " huuuuuuh, I don't like these things and you know that,  now let's sleep it's late"

really, really Luke uhhhhhhhhhh, anyway I felt in a sleep in his hands.