Kidnapped!!

LUKE'S POINT OF VIEW :

I ran to my sister's room when I realized that Daniel wasn't in the bed, I knocked the door...... Laury opened the door smiling and sighing" hey bro"

" Daniel,  where is Daniel ?!" I asked breathless, she let me in, and I saw Daniel sitting on the chair and I took a long breath and said " baaaab where have you been? "

she looked at me and said " is it  wrong baby to take a little time alone with my best friend? !"

" well no, sooo can I join ?!" I asked looking around.

then Laury closed the door and sighs " sure if you want to"

I sat there as they keeped whispering and looking at the phone acting like I'm not there, I started walking all around the room and I opened Laury's closet and started looking at her clothes omg she had a hole room full of clothes,  and shoes. I yelled " Laury do you really wear these" picking up a red full bra,

then Daniel giggled and Laury took it from me and said " it's not from your business "

" but I'm your brother! !" I said raising an eyebrow

" even so, you don't have the right to ask me what to wear" she sighs putting the bra in the right place.

I opened the room's door sighing " I'm out "

" we are coming " Daniel sighs following me

______________________________________________________________

we got down and Ashton was sitting on the couch eating something, " hey guys " he said quality

" hey Ash " we replied,

we sat talking about our home and these things,  then Daniel suggest " what about me going out to bring some food,  to make something yummy ?!"

Laury asked her " alone! !"

" yes" she answered smiling, " cause I want to cook i missed cooking"

I took a breath and sighs " fine, but bab don't be late"

Ashton gets up sighing " want a drive ?!" she smiled and said " that would be lovely" , then they both got out, and Laury laid on my lap and felt in a deep sleep so did I.....

-------

after about 1 hour....I guess we woke up on Ashton's voice shouting " guys wake up, wake up Daniel..........Daniel is gone"

" GONE!!" I said getting ip faster than I could.  "but how, what do you mean by that? !' I asked.

" she was going to bring a juice, and she stays foe a little longer, there and I went to search for her, she was gone....I saw a paper written on I t - want her!!! pay for what you did -  in said of the basket that she was carried"

" WHAT no way,  it can't be true we have to do something about it " Laury sighs calling the police and inviting them over,

finally the police were here and the girls were crying so hard,  I was super worry so were the guys, the police keeped questioning Ashton,  and her answered all of the questions, I went up to her room, and sat on her bed crying.... " why this is happening for me !" I asked myself as I looked at our picture that she was putting on her disk, " it's happening for all of us " a familiar voice sighs as she came and sat  next to me,  looking at the picture with me , " she loves you a lot " she sighs crying more and more,  I looked up into her brown wet eyes and said " thanks for letting me know that,  your so lovable" and she huged me so tight and said " Luke I'll do the best to get her back " and I replied " I'll do the same Jesy "