it's been a while

DANIEL'S POINT OF VIEW :

so after all wehen we were in the car we went to the salon cause we want to make a new hair style, I mean all of us...

we get in our favourite salon in L.A calls (Super Star)

we 3 sat on the chairs and Katy came sighing " hey, girls, so happy for seeing you 3 again,  what is our motion for this time?!"

then Laury turn around and said " well, this time I want to change blue all the time, naaah, I want my hair red and yellow from the end"

" okay...and you too" Katy sighs smiling and looking at me and Jesy.

"I want it light blond I mean almost white,  but not white, and baby pink from the end of it, plus I wanna cut it in emo style" I said playing with my hair.

" emo....that would be amazing on you" Katy sighs smiling

" and I want it lighter than this and from the end......Green maybe....yes green with light brown would be awesome yaaay and I want to cut it in the Victoria style" Jesy sighs clapping happily.

then Katy sighs " we have a lot of work,  Amy.....Selena come over you 2 we have to do something good for these pretty ladies"

and they started doing our hairs....it took 2 hours yeah 2....

but at the end we look great, me and Laury were surprised that Jesy coloured her hair,  it was weird.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

we got out and went to our own apartment,  in Hollywood, when I got home I held the phone and called George....

" hey bab" I started

"hey baby, where are you ?!" George replied

" home, baaaaab I missed you so bad please you said that you are I  L.A today why you didn't came to visit me?!" I said making a fake angry voice.

" bab you were busy,  I'm on my way " he sighs hanging up the phone,

" Laury,  where is Keaten? !" I asked sitting on the white couch.

"he is home with his brother. " she answered, her eyes never left the phone. then Jesy came and asked me " Dan did you have sex after doing it with Luke? "

I looked at her and keeped silent....letting my tears fall down from my gray eyes I said " haaaah , no way I won't, it was my first time I don't want to do it again"

then she keeped silent as well and asked me " do you really love George? !"

actually I needed that question,  I didn't know if I love him or not, but I did have feelings for him duhhh,

Laury looked at me so do Jesy waiting for me to answer.  I started to talk and said " I.....I really. ....." but before I continue George opened the door and said " hi girls" setting next to me and giving me a quick kiss.

"hey Monkey" Laury sighs giggling....

" hey there" Jesy replied smiling for George...

" ohhh Dan you look incredible with this colour it so perfect on you did you coloured your eyebrows too?!" he asked looking to my hair.

" sure I did imagine me having light blond hair and black eyebrows ewwwwww" I said joining my eyebrows together.

"yeah, that won't be good but you look great" he sighs adding " you 2 Girls do look amazing,  oh Laury I didn't know you first finally changed your hair colour hehhh, and Jesy it's weird that you coloured your hair and cut it too, hmmm I didn't expect that, but this hair cut looks great on you"