Let's partyyyy

DANIEL'S POINT OF VIEW :

first when we got there , everyone was looking at us in a weird way. . . then when they knew that Luke Hemmings is with me at prom Every one was taking pictures of us thinking that we are dating. . They were dreaming

as usual every girl at the prom is taking pictures with Luke and I'm just sitting there watching him signing and taking a pictures,  they actually didn't knew that Laury was his sister. . .

After 1 hour of just sitting there doing nothing. . Laury came and sat next to me....

" where is Max ?!" I asked

"he runs away with a bitch" she said disappointed

sooo all I had to do now is to call Ashton and let them get back together...

" Hello Ash"

" hey Dan"

" can you please come yo our prom party? !"

" why to see my ex with some dick? !"

" NO!!, she is here with me alone"

" what but where is Max? "

" he ran away with a girl"

" I'm not gonna let her alone, I'm coming please dont tell her I wanna surprise her"

"Fine " I said ending the call.

I got back to my place...and a hand is in front of me I looked up to see Luke with a smile on his face,

"can I have this chance to dance please? " he asked me,

I looked at Laury and she nod so I say"sure" then he puts his hands on my waist abd I putted mine on his shoulders and we started dancing,  everyone is taking a pictures.

LAURY'S POINT OF VIEW :

Seeing my brother with my best friend is weird but I couldn't hide the truth that they look so perfect together,

watching people dancing getting waisted and making out is boring.

I saw a curly hair guy walking around I couldn't believe that as fast as he got in the girls ran trouser him but he could escape from them..

he walked to my direction and asked" may I..." But before he continue I said looking at him smiling" yeah you may" then we started dancing slow dance. .

" I miss you" he said quality, well I couldn't lie so I replied"i already did"

so he looked me into my eyes and asked"can we get back together my life is nothing without you" oh my gosh I was surprised so I answered him " ohhh I would" and he gave me a kiss on my lips.

DANIEL'S POINT OF VIEW :

this was the best time of my life I just didn't expect that I will be dancing with a handsome guy and a famous guy too,

I looked at the couple and said " ohhhh..they got back together" then Luke asked" who?" looking around, adding" ooooooh thanks god"

oh niw it's time to see who is the prom queen anf king......

" AND THE PROM QUEEN FOR THIS YEAR IS....... DANIEL CALDER congrats honey"

what I-I'm the green yaaay I'm soo glad and happy at the same time....so I got on the stage and said " hi!! I'm not gonna say a lot of things but thanks for voting for me" and everyone claps.

here we go again, "and the prom king for this year is......, David Williams" what this can't be happen, I saw him getting on the stage and wearing the crown, then the old lady sighs " now the time is to have a dance with your queen...David" then Luke came and took my hand sighing " I'm not gonna let her dance with you" and we got out with Laury and Ashton,  and drived home...

At home...

" why did you do that? " Laury asked,

" I didn't want her to be sad again " he replied

"Thanks for that" I said going back to my room to have a sleep because tomorrow is the auditions day fornthe X factor,  I added good night everyone" all"good night Dan"