Chapter 2

Cayson's POV

Tonight my Beta (aka my best friend,) and I, were going to the bordering pack to try and form an alliance. It was the best possible solution if there was ever a need for help. Hopefully I won't mess it up.

I had only been Alpha for about a year and I was already 23. You would think that 23 is still young right? Wrong. When you're a werewolf and alpha of a pack, you usually take over a few days after you turn 18. This wasn't the case for me, because of my wonderful father. Did you sense the sarcasm? Anyways... my father was kind of a gigantic asshole.

You see... he kind of got banished from the pack for enslaving gay members of the pack. This pissed me off, and everyone else too, so we kicked him out. I myself am gay, and he knew that, so he prevented my from becoming Alpha when I was 18. He told me I couldn't become the pack Alpha until I grew out of my "phase." Bullshit. With that being said, we kicked him out as soon as we could, and I think I'm doing pretty well so far. 

Anyways, enough of that. We have just arrived at the bordering pack's pack house. Interesting. It seems kind of... old fashioned. Oh well, maybe they just have old taste. I guess we'll see. Taz (my Beta) and I walked up to the front door. We knocked and were instantly let in by a woman. She kept her head down and quickly shut the door behind us before scurrying off somewhere. Strange. As soon as I looked up I was met with the pack's Alpha. He smiled before shaking my hand and ushering me to their private dining room.

I looked around the room as soon as I sat down. Also interesting. It gave me a weird vibe, and I don't really know why. As soon as Taz and I were seated we were introduced. I greeted the Alpha, the Luna, and their two sons. Strange... I could have sworn there were three. Oh well. As we got into conversation about the treaty a boy walked into the room. An Omega. He was beautiful. He was small and I swear that I could smell him from across the room. Jasmine and Coffee. So sweet, yet so bitter. It was wonderful. I tried to make eye contact with him, but he quickly looked down. I was so confused, the little omega looked so frightened. Why? I'm not that scary I swear. I watched on as the Alpha snapped his fingers at the Omega. The poor boy moved faster than lightning to fill the Alpha's cup with tea. My brows furrowed. I glanced at Taz out of the corner of my eye. We shared the same confused and concerned look. Something wasn't right with this picture.