Chapter 7

AHH it has been SO long 

I am so sorry guys, I've just  been going through a lot recently 

Anyways...NEW CHAPTER>>>>>ENJOY
–___–––––______–––––——______––––––____––––___—––—___–——_____––––––—____—–––

Velle's POV

I sat in the car in shock, and also some joy. I was freed and stood up for in the same day. Gosh..I couldn't help the small smile from lifting on my face at the thought. This new alpha and beta had stood up for me and saved me from my abusive family. I haven't even thanked them yet.

"Thank you Alpha, and thank you Beta Meadows, for saving me. I assure that I will take up my end of the agreement and behave well," I finished. The car was silent. Maybe I had said too much? Shit. I spoke without permission. That must be it.

"Omega, we are glad you are happy with the new arrangement, but I did not say anything about 'behaving well'. As long as you are fair to everybody in the Aurora Pack, I do not care how you behave. Yes there are rules, but I am sure they are not like the ones you have in mind," said Alpha Davies.

Huh. Interesting. Maybe the rules are the same though. Fuck. I guess I'll figure it out, I mean I'll have to; I'll be living with their pack now, I don't need to start off with a bad impression.

.....•••••......•••••.....••••••......

We're pulling up to what I assumed was the pack house for the Aurora Pack. So far, from what I could see, this place was outstandingly beautiful.

The entire pack and its surroundings are all up in a little nook on a mountain. A very pretty mountain at that. I couldn't tell how many wolves lived here, but driving up to the pack house gave me an idea.

There are about 100 houses, maybe more, maybe less. I'm not too sure. I wonder if I could maybe have a friend out of all those people. I had never had one before, but that's okay; I don't need or deserve to have one anyways.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when the car stops and I hear a door slam open. I keep my head down, but I flicker my eyes up to the source of the sound.

The beta and alpha had both stepped out of the car. Do I get out? Do I stay in the car? I thought over both of these questions so many times in just a few seconds. I'm broken out of my thoughts once again when I feel cold air against my face. I look up. The Alpha (Cayson) had opened the door for me.

I can feel my cheeks flush. Darn it. I hope he won't see. I put my head down again and quickly scramble out of the car and onto the pathway leading up to the front doors of the pack house.

I can hear the alpha laughing behind me. My cheeks redden even more. Damn it, I'm so fucking awkward. The car door slammed closed again. I could see the feet of the alpha and beta moving forward, so I decided to walk forward as well. I was about to meet my new pack members. I zoned out yet again.

Would they think I was a freak? Would I be the pack omega still? Would I get beat everyday? Maybe it wouldn't be bad. Maybe I would still have a small place to live in. Wait...what if I didn't have a room. I mean that would be okay right? I could have a cot and a blanket and bam I'm set. Shit, what if that was too much of a hassle and they hated me, and-

My thoughts were cut off when I ran into something. I reeled back as quickly as possible. Fuck. I had ran into Cayson's back. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm sure my cheeks were as bright as a cherry at this point. I had just run into his back. I had just broken so many rules. Oh no. These thoughts finally caught up to me. I tried to stutter out an apology.

"G-gosh I-I-uh I-'m so s-sorry s-sir I-I-," I didn't get a chance to finish. I looked up to see the Alpha and Beta's chests shaking with silent laughter. What was so funny? I had just disrespected the Alpha in so many ways.

"Velle, you're fine. It was an accident. Now, come on, time to meet the new people you'll be living your life with," The Alpha said. I gulped, my eyes wide with fear. That got another laugh from the both of them, the beta shaking his head...fondly?

Gosh I'm still blushing. My heart is racing. I'm sweating. My breathing is getting heavier.

The doors to the pack house open. All I see are eyes. 

–––––—–––____-__–---–_-----___-----___--------_-------_--------_________—––––—–___—––—_

Sorry that it's so late and so short!

I'm going to try and get another chapter up 

FOR REAL this time 

Thanks for reading guys (: