Chapter 9

New chapter guys! Check the bottom for more notesssss (:

not edited

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Velle's POV

Everyone had been looking at me, not in a bad way, in a nice and accepting way. How weird. But oh had I enjoyed it. I wonder if people live their everyday lives like that. Accepted. Most likely.

....my hand was still tucked into Alpha Cayson's arm. I couldn't stop blushing, and I could feel my cheeks burning. But gosh he was ripped... and so freaking tall. These thoughts just made my blush deepen even more.

STOP. Stop Velle, this isn't right. You are here because of an alliance. Keep your end of the agreement.

I shook my head slightly to get the thoughts out of my head. Cayson was still leading me through the pack house, we got to a set of glass stairs.

I heard him hum softly to himself before removing his arm from my grip. I blushed again. Did he want me to go upstairs? Maybe there was a closet up there for me. I was about to set foot onto the first step when Cayson bent over.

I felt his arms on my back and the backs of my knees, and then I was in the air. He had lifted me up bridal style. Oh my, now I was hardcore flustered. Fuck.

Cayson spoke, "Is this okay?" I nodded yes in return.

I heard him chuckle softly in return before he started up the stairs. I decided to lay my head on his chest. My neck was tired okay?

Okay maybe not, but the Alpha didn't need to know that. I kept my eyes glued to my shoe-clad feet. I didn't want him to see my still blushing cheeks. I saw tan colored walls and numerous large, open windows as Cayson carried me. I still don't know where he was taking me, but I didn't want him to put me down.

His arms are comforting and his chest is so warm...

Then he stopped walking.

I lift my eyes away from my toes. We were standing in front of a large looking door. It's mahogany I think. Pretty.

"We're here," said Cayson. I nodded silently.

I felt him slowly lowering his arms; to put me down I'm sure. I had to suppress a whine. I didn't want to be put down. But then my feet were touching the floor. Nooooooo...I pouted softly.

"What's wrong?" questioned the Alpha with a worried look on his face. I finally looked up at him, keeping eye contact and spoke, "Nothing, you were just really warm."

Cayson cooed quietly at me, and all confidence is now officially gone. Gosh this was embarrassing, I thought as my cheeks redden AGAIN. Then Cayson spoke up yet again,

"I'm sorry that you're cold sweetheart. Let me show you this first, then you can warm up yeah?"

I nodded softly, smile taking over my features as my cheeks started to lessen in color. I took a look at my surroundings again. This time I noticed that my things were already in front of the door. Why would––Wait. No. No way. My eyes widened as I turned my face upwards to look into the Alpha's eyes questioningly. He grinned,

"You're so cute little one. I know what you're wondering, and yes; this room is your new living space," I gulped. No way. "The room across from this one is mine. If you ever need anything just knock okay?" I nodded again, shocked.

I could feel the tears gathering in the corner of my eyes. No way. This can't be real.I startled when the Alpha began speaking again,

"Let's take a look inside yeah?" I nodded my head rapidly this time around. I was so, so excited. Truly. The Alpha grinned before stepping forward and slowly opening the door, walking into the room. He held his arm out to me, grabbing my hand, and pulling me into the room.

--–––––––––—_____________--------------_____________________------------------ 

Okay guys so this is the end, yes it is short, but the story is starting to really BEGIN

gosh I am so excited 

Do you guys want a main character description page or a new chapter up first?