Chapter 4

Check the bottom for some stuff!

-------------------------------------------------

(Cayson POV)

I made sure that the others couldn't hear me before I started talking to the Alpha.

"Who is that omega?" I asked impatiently. The Alpha apparently thought that I was joking, as he just laughed while ignoring my question. I growled and the Alpha immediately shut up, sensing that I was actually serious about this. He scoffed low in his throat before speaking,

"That bitch? He's the poor excuse of an human being. A pathetic waste of space that I have the burden of calling my child!" At his closing words I stood there in shock. His child? It had only taken one second more before it completely registered in my head and the anger started to spread throughout my body.

I grabbed the Alpha's collar before pinning him up against the nearest wall. I was in his face within seconds, "So you're telling me that this omega is your son? Your son!" I paused to take a breath before continuing "I've come here and I see this! You are abusing an omega! Do you KNOW how low that is?! How very dare you?!" I let go of his collar before stepping back to breathe.

This boy...however old he is, has been living with this abusive asshole for his entire life. I need to get him out somehow. I turned to the Alpha, who was looking a little red in the face (Ha)...

"Alpha Pettie, I have a proposition for you. It is regarding the peace agreement that I came here to discuss with you about." The Alpha seemed to light up at my words, a menacing grin on his face.

"And what may this proposition be, Alpha Davies?" I narrowed my eyes at him before speaking. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh! Hi guys! I'm sorry that it has literally been months

This chapter is very short, but I'm planning on having another one up right after this

Should I make an update schedule?