Chapter 8

Here is the next chapter guys! (:

------------––––––––---------__---_-_-_--_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_____--------------

Cayson's POV

After letting the omega out of the car, I couldn't help but fondly smile at him. He is just so flippin' cute...

I nod at Taz and then continue walking forward, up the steps and in front of the doors of the pack house.

I had called for a pack meeting earlier that day, and had discussed the plans for making the alliance with my pack. I had told them to meet back in the lecture hall of the pack house at 6:00 (PM) sharp so I could share the news with them.

I lift my nose to the air. I let a content smile form on my face. Everyone is here. Good.

I hear footsteps coming to the door, before they both swing open. Two pairs of eyes stare back at me.

I walk in and wait for a second. I turn my head to look behind me. Taz and Velle are both right there. Good, just had to make sure, I think to myself before continuing to walk through the front of the pack house.

In no time we were at the entrance of the lecture hall. I turn to look at Taz and Velle before speaking, "Velle, stay by me and stay calm, nothing bad is going to happen I promise. Taz, you already know what to do."

Taz nodded and I saw Velle lift his eyes up to meet mine before he moved his chin down in an understanding motion.

I pushed the doors to the lecture hall open. I was met with the faces of my pack. They all turned their heads down in a bow, a loud chorus of "Alpha" ringing throughout the hall. I nodded my head and continued walking through the hall until I got to the stairs that led up to small platform that I would soon be speaking on.

I went up the stairs, Taz and Velle in tow, and settled at the center of the platform, looking out at my pack. All 565 members stared back at me. I cleared my throat and spoke,

"My people of the Aurora Pack, I have come bearing news about the alliance between us and the neighboring pack." Everybody was anxiously awaiting my news. I decided to not make them wait any longer, "We have successfully formed an alliance."

The pack broke out in cheers. I knew that they were all worried about the peace being broken. But I was still not finished. I hushed everybody down again, having seen their expressions. They were all starting to get suspicious of the omega standing behind me. I could sense their confusion and curiosity through the bond, and their body language sure didn't help. I cleared my throat again,"Yes, I know you are all curious," I reached my hand back to Velle and gently pulled him forward.

"This is Velle," I spoke loud to make sure everybody heard, "He is the reason why we have an alliance. He is the son of the neighboring pack alpha. He has agreed to stay with us, and as long as he does so, our alliance will stand strong. He is to be treated with the utmost respect, if I hear that there is anything other than that there will be severe consequences."

Hundreds of murmurs of "yes Alpha" rung out in the hall. I nodded with a satisfied smile before dismissing the pack, "You are all free to return to your homes, business will run as usual and another meeting will be held in two weeks."

They all nodded and shuffled out of the hall. I turned to Vella and Taz.

"Taz you're free to go as well. Thank you for your help today, and I will see you tomorrow my friend," I said. He nodded with a smile before giving me a short hug and taking his leave. I turned my attention to Velle. The poor omega looked so frightened. I sighed sadly. He looked up at this.

"Velle, I hope you will not be scared living here. I promise we are kind. I promise that we are different than your family. I promise," I spoke softly to him. I finally saw his plump lips pull up into a shy smile.

He spoke, "Thank you s-so much Alpha. I will t-try my best here, I p-promise."

I grinned at him before holding my arm out to him.

"Let me show you to your new room," at my words and gesture, the omega blushed. However, after a second he ducked his head and slowly latched on to my arm. His cheeks were bright pink. 

Cuteeeeee.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded shyly, small smile on his lips, blush on his cheeks, and face still facing the floor.

I grinned before leading him out of the lecture hall, his small hand tucked away into the crease of my arm. 

----------------–––––-______________-------------___________________------------------___-----------

Ahhhh hope you guys liked it! I'm starting to really get into it now

I love Velle so much, I'm dedddd

I was thinking of doing a separate "chapter" that was just character descriptions

Does anybody want it? Please leave a comment (:

Thanks again guys!