Chapter 3

Cayson's POV still

The Alpha started talking to Taz and I right after he snapped his fingers at the boy. Was this boy his servant? I kept watching as the boy continued walking around the table serving tea. I intently watched as the Alpha's two sons snickered to each other. What? The omega boy finally got to the last Alpha son. He went to fill up the son's cup with tea, and I watched on as the son smirked before lifting his hand up under the omega's wrist and hitting it; causing the omega to spill hot tea all over his hands and tablecloth. What the hell? I looked over at Taz in shock before turning my attention back to the omega and the asshole brothers. The omega was frozen in shock, but quickly snapped out of it.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" He kept repeating over and over. How could be possibly think this was his fault? The Alpha sons were acting as if they hadn't come up with the stupid plan. Of course this led to the Alpha now being involved.

"Stupid Omega! You're always messing shit up! Clean it up and get out! Get us our food while you're at it you piece of shit!" The Alpha yelled. Are you fucking kidding me right now?! Me and Taz looked at each other with anger and shock. Who treats another person like that?? Especially an Omega?! Omegas should be worshipped, not fucking abused like this. I came up with a little plan and decided to mind link Taz about it .

Keep watching the situation, we need to see what's going on here.

I finished the mind link and saw Taz give me a slight nod in agreement. Just as the Alpha started talking again, the little omega came back in with the food. He set it all on the table neatly before standing in the corner with his head bowed, like he was waiting for permission to leave. I watched on as everybody starting serving themselves food and eating, the omega still hadn't taken a seat to eat. Weird. I was about to question it when the Alpha snapped his fingers and the omega quickly fled the room. What the actual hell is going on here?

My Beta and I still hadn't touched our food. I was finally done with this bullshit, it's time to ask some questions. I cleared my throats before speaking, "Alpha Pettie, if I may; who is that omega?"

The Alpha laughed after my question, as did the Luna and their sons.

"That scum? He's just a lowly omega excuse of a child. He is not an Alpha, so he is no child of mine. Now he's just our bitch," the Alpha finished his statement with a burst of laughter. I just sat there in shock, processing all of this. This omega was their family member?! Wait; Their bitch? Lowly omega? By now I was fuming. How dare they!?

I sat with my fists clenched and brows furrowed as I narrowed my eyes at the Alpha. But oh, he didn't seem to be quite finished yet.

"Watch this," the Alpha said before calling out, "Slut! Come in here!" I couldn't believe my ears, or my eyes once I saw the little omega walk in. The omega walked over in front of the Alpha. I was confused...but before I knew it. WHAP! I sat in surprise and anger when I realized that the Alpha had slapped the poor omega boy. Aw hell no bitch. What happened next brought me to the last straw. "Wanna help me beat his ass Alpha Davies?" The Alpha questioned me. I saw red, and finally snapped.

I stood up in anger. "Alpha Pettie, if I could speak to you alone in private please?"

The Alpha stopped laughing and nodded. He got up and I followed him into the next room. Time for business.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Oh my gosh its been so long! I'm so sorry guys! Next chapter soon