Chapter Two

It was lunchtime at 6th Form and we were all in the playground sat on the bench at the back. Call it our 'hotspot' if you will. I peered around at all the school children messing about and playing football etc as I remained on the phone to Nathan since he had called me.

Nath: "So what do you prefer Stace, vanilla or chocolate?" I laughed.

Me: "Excuse me?"

Nath: "Answer the question init." I raised an eyebrow at the odd question.

Me: "But why?"

Nath: "I wanna know."

Me: "Erm... I dunna."

Nath: "It's simple; do you like vanilla, or chocolate?"

Me: "I like both."

Nath: "Pick one." I sighed.

Me: "Err, chocolate's quite nice." He laughed.

Nath: "I see..."

Me: "So can you tell me why now?"

Nath: "Nevermind, I've found my answer." I chuckled.

Me: "You're well weird."

Nath: "I love the way you talk, so fucking posh!" I gasped.

Me: "I'm not posh, how dare you!"

Nath: "You are."

Me: "Whatever, you muppet." We laughed in unison.

Nath: "I'm gonna go, I'll bell you later."

Me: "Okay, bye."

Nath: "Kool." He hung up and I put my phone back in my purse. Boys these days are weird. I noticed Rochelle was watching me the whole time. I glanced at her and laughed at her expression.

"What?"

"Who was that?"

"Boy from work." Now it was Chloe and Sarah's turn to watch me eagerly.

"Already? It's been a day and already boys are getting your number?" Chloe questioned. I giggled.

"He asked me, I couldn't say no."

"Oooh, you little slut!" Sarah said. I laughed and pushed her shoulder.

"What does he look like then?" I shrugged as I chewed on my bubble gum.

"Kinda tall, nice hair, nice eyes, nice lips-"

"So everythings nice basically?" Rochelle rolled her eyes. I laughed. "What's his name?"

"Nathan."

"And he's black I take it Stace?" Chloe asked with raised eyebrows. I nodded slowly.

"Not just him, there's another one working there too. Long cornrows, lovely brown eyes and nice lips with a sexy deep voice. Ugh! He's so lush." I smiled thinking about that Kayden boy. He was truely amazing, a gift from God. Rebecca was really lucky to have him, she just didn't realise.

"Check you Stace! Once you go black, you never go back." Chloe winked. I raised an eyebrow.

"I've never understood that saying."

"When you fuck that Nathan dude, then you'll know." I shook my head.

"No thanks! I've only just met him."

"Then a month later... BAM! He's in you're bed."

"And in other things." Rochelle drank her milkshake. I shook my head.