Chapter Four

The night over at Rochelle's was good, the guys were acting like right twats and played on Rochelle's Wii whilst we just sat around talking. I had told Rochelle and Sarah about Chloe's ditching me twice in the space of 3 days, bloody bitch.

"I can't believe she'd actually do something like that." Chelle said shaking her head. Sarah tutted.

"She's done it to me before, it was fucking out of order, but I learned to forgive and forget."

"I can't forgive or forget this. It's not like she's done it once." I pointed out still feeling pissed off. Rochelle nodded.

"Exactly, it's unacceptable. Since when was she so interested in dick?"

"Since year 8." I said, it's still cringe, like why do it?

"Just ignore her, she'll come around." Sarah shrugged.

"What do you mean? She's been doing it ever since, when she gets pregnant I'll laugh." Chelle scrunched up her face.

"Same here. By the way do you have any Barcardi Breezer?" She nodded and stood up.

"I'll go get some." She smiled and left the room.

"Aye Stace, I like your top." Damien smiled at me. I gave him evil's in return. I still didn't understand why he was here. Spencer, Jamie and Ajarni were okay to be around right now, but I couldn't stand Damien, he gets on my tits!

"Whatever."

"Arne't you gonna thank me?"

"For what?"

"I gave you a compliment."

"And?" Sarah laughed and he gave me a look.

"I'll remember that." I gave him the thumbs up and he narrowed his eyes at me, so I just smiled in return.

"Why's he here?" I whispered to Sarah. She laughed.

"Stace, that's rude!"

"I was being serious, it's a question."

"Well he tagged along with Ajarni of course, why?"

"He's annoying."

"Only to you, cos he likes you." I raised an eyebrow and Rochelle came back with 3 Barcardi Breezers. I grinned and took the apple flavoured one then Sarah took the other. I opened them and took a sip.

"Ahh, wonderful." I said.

"Freak." Rochelle giggled, "Cheers." We all done clinked our bottles and Ajarni shook his head.

"You lot are neeks, where's ours? We're guests too man."

"Kitchen." Chelle smiled.

"I see how you can bring them to the chicks but when it comes to us mandem you make us get it. I see how it is." Spencer shook his head.

"You never told me you wanted one." She shruggedd.

"Sexist, that's what you are init." He said standing up to get one.

"Drama queen, let it go." I said with a laugh. He kissed his teeth and left the room.

"Init Damien likes Stace Chelle?" Sarah whispered. Rochelle laughed.

"Obviously." I gave her a look. What the hell?

"Why does everyone think this? He's just a random guy, we both hate eachother."

"Correction; YOU hate him, he shows you nothing but luurrrveee." Rochelle winked.

"Told you." Sarah said with a knowing smile. I looked over at him sat there on the sofa with his hand on his crotch. Urgh! Tramp. He caught me looking and raised an eyebrow, I gave him a disgusted expression then turned back to the other 2.