Chapter Three

*Next Day*
Annie's POV:
So I just woke up to a peaceful morning and not to my annoying alarm clock.Until I remembered that we were going out to pizza with Hayden and his family and also tsunami and her family too. Ya crazy right?Well turns out our parents hit it off yesterday and mom and dad want me and Hayley to make friends so ya. As I get up I look in the closet and put on a grey tank top that says meow,skinny jeans,black vans, and sunglasses(outfit above minus the backpack)I walk into the bathroom,straitened my hair than jog downstairs to eat breakfast.
AFTER BREAKFAST-
Annie's POV:
Vlogging-Hey guys! So today we're going to go meet Hayden and His family and tsunami and her family so ya mom is going to vlog and ya!..
AT THE PIZZA SHOP
So we just got here and I see Hayden so I go over to him and we start to talk and eat pizza until mom says that we have to go so I hug Hayden and tsunami goodbye and went to the car. As we were driving all I could think about was Hayden and I guess mom noticed cause all she said was "Aww does Annie have a crush?" She mocked omg why is she doing this I thought " I-Uh N-No W-Hy would y-ou say that?" I stuttered great why do I have to stutter.. "ohh she's blushing" Hayley adds oh no I didn't even realize it omg I'm am so dead geez. "Now Annie you better not be dating any boys or I'll chop of their neck" Dad threatens I roll my eyes way to get the point our dad wow.