Chapter Twenty Five

"Katie! I don't need all this makeup!" I yell at her leaving my face like a cake.
"You look beautiful, you didn't even see yourself, now. Go get dressed then we'll do your hair." Katie laughs
I groan then trudge myself to the closet

"Cheer up!"  Katie tells from behind me

"Ya ya." I say back before getting into the closet and putting on my dress and shoes.
I then walk out and Katie's eyes widen
"So. What do you think?" I ask referring to my dress.

"It's gorgeous" she smiled while I smiled back and sat down for her to do my hair.
Also, if your wondering Katie is already dressed.
~~~
"Wow." I gasp as I look at myself in the mirror .

"I know right. We look hot!" Katie fan girls
I roll my eyes
These are or dresses

Katie's Dress:

Annie's Dress:

Annie's Dress:

We go downstairs to meet the boys and Makayla

"Hey guys!" I say before they look up and they're eyes widen.

"Umm guys?" Makayla asks while waving a hand infront of them

"W-Wow" Hayden stutters
I blush and then walk towards him.

"You look beautiful." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks! You don't look to bad yourself!" I laugh and he chuckles.

He holds his arm out,
"Shall we?"

"We shall." I giggle and take his arm before we all walk out to the car.
~AT THE PARTY~
We finally get to the party and I'm already getting nervous. There's red cups all over the front lawn with toilet paper all over the house and music blasting.

I get out of the car and I already smell the reek of alcohol roaming the air.
I almost gag smelling it but I hold it together.

I feel a squeeze on my hand I look over to Hayden as he gives me a weak smile. I nod and we walk into the party.

"Hey guys!" I hear Gavin say

"Hey man." Kyle says.
Everyone then says hello and we go dance and chill.
~~
"Hayden I'll be fine!" I say
Currently Hayden wants to go get a drink but doesn't want to leave me alone.

"Ok fine! I'll be right back ok?" He says while kissing my head and leaving. I go on my phone for about a minute then suddenly I feel a tug on my arm. I look up and see a drunk Gavin.
"Hey Annie! Let's go to somewhere private." He said suggestively

"Uhh no thanks." I say uncomfortably while scooting over.

"Oh come on." He say while he pulls me into some other room and starts kissing me. Just as Hayden comes back

"please stop!" I cry with tears streaming down my face.
He then starts to pull up my shirt

"Stop it please!"
Tears are streaming down my face as fast as lighting. You could hear my sobbing from a mile away.

Hayden then comes bursting in the room and sees me crying then rips Gavin off of me and starts throwing punches at him then eventually knocks him out and comes running over to me still sobbing.

"Come on let's get you out of her baby girl." He says and picks me up bridal style. I nod then stick my head in the crook of his neck still crying.

"Shh.. It's ok I'm here your safe." He says while kissing my lips softly.

~~~~~~