Chapter Fourty

"You know what lets just go home and forget this ever happened!" Mom said.

"Mom we can't just do that! You know what dad is capable of! The people he knows!" I said

She shook her head no and we began to walk home. Well trying. We have no idea where we were.

"Hey mom look there's a bus stop!" Hayley yelled out of the blue.

We al dash there as fast as we can and hope on the bus. Luckily it was to a place that we know, so we could just walk back from there.

Once, we got there we started to walk home.
With mom in front of us and Hayley and I walking side by side.

"Annie." She whispers, I look over. "I think something is wrong with mom. And I'm scared."

I sigh, things HAVE been weird with mom lately.

"You know Hayley, maybe she is just hurting from everything that happened." I explain to her.

She nods, acknowledging that I'm right.

Once we reach home we immediately get tackled in hugs.

"Woah.. Hold your horses people!" I yell.

They all pull back and sigh in relief.

"Where were you! We were worried sick!" Hayden says.

I hug him. My mom then tells everyone to sit down and she will explain everything.

She then explains how dad cheated on her and then continues on about everything that had happened in the last week.

"Wow." Hayden kissed my cheek. "People sure love to kidnap you." He says

I laugh and agree with him.

"Wait. So, it's not over?" Zachary says. (Yes, he's still in the story XD)

Hayley shakes her head.