Chapter Eleven

Annie's POV-
After that stuff, I quickly go home and get into a grey tank top, Skinny jeans, and vans then brush my teeth and stuff then go back to Hayden's house to see him sitting on the couch watching sponge bob. I quickly jump on the couch from the back and kiss him on the cheek. "Oh hey babe." He says while smiling and kissing me on the head. "Hey, So what do you want to watch?" I ask "hmmm.." He hums with a smirk on his face. "No." I said already knowing what he's thinking "aww come on why not?" He pleaded "Cus I don't like horror movies."
"Well I guess I'm going to have to make you."
"Wait wat do you mea-"
He started tickling me and saying
"Say I'm he hottest man alive and that you'll watch it."
"N-n-never" I say still laughing
He tickles me more and harder and then I couldn't take it anymore so I yelled
"F-fine your the h-hottest man alive and I watch I-it."
He looked satisfied then started to play the movie The Conjuring and wrapped an arm around my waist.
*_*_*
It was about an hour and a half into the movie and right now I was on Hayden's lap with my head in the crook of his neck scared of my life. until I heard the movie credits playing and Hayden saying "Baby come on wake up its over." He said while rubbing my head.
I lifted my head up and said to him "Oh I wasn't asleep, I was just scored for my life that a person was gonna jump out of the tv and kill me."
He chuckled then said: "Annie, do you think that we should tell our parents?"
"I think so, I mean they're going to find out someday?"
We both shared the same nervous look
Should we tell them?