First Day of School PART 1/Chapter Six

Annie's POV-
So.. Ya I decided to go to public school to try something new. So I got dressed in this:

After that I jogged down the stairs, ate breakfast, and walked out the door to meet Hayden right in front of me "Hey" he said while giving me a kiss on the forehead

After that I jogged down the stairs, ate breakfast, and walked out the door to meet Hayden right in front of me "Hey" he said while giving me a kiss on the forehead. "H-Hey" I stuttered he chuckled and we started walking to school.
Hayden's POV
After we got to school I walked Annie to the office to get her schedule and turns out we have all the same classes YaSS!!! (White girl moment lol)
Annie's POV
Turns out we have all the same classes together yes! We started walking to class until Hayden said that he had to get something from his locker and that I could wait there for him. I said ok and he walked off. I stud there awkwardly waiting for him until a brunette girl with a short skirt and the tiniest tank top ever walked up to me. So me trying to be polite said "Hi! I'm Annie!" I said with a smile and a little wave. My smile faded when she said "Ugh shut up you loser" what did I do? "Um I'm sorry did I say something?" I asked "Ugh listen loser just stay away from Hayden or else" I didn't say anything, I was so shocked that she just threaten me at that moment. Not even a second later I feel a strong arm wrap around my waist. I look over and see Hayden until he says "Or else what?" He asked in a snobby voice. She just stood stunned then he said "Exactly, Lets go baby" He said back and continued walking and I said " What the HECK was that!?" He chucked and said "That's the school's bully,Liv" (No offense to Liv I love her I just needed Someone to be the bully) "Oh" I mumbled. "Hey, it's ok she won't bother you" He reassures me and kisses my head.