chapter Twenty Three

Annie's POV-
"So Gavin, do you get it now?
He nodded. Oh! You might be wondering who the heck he is. Well long story short, my teacher asked me to tutor this guy named Gavin. he is one of those jocks that are really stupid. No offence jocks.😂 Anyways he's really nice.

"Hey Annie do you want to go to a party with me on Saturday?" He asked curiously

Heh why not... I may as well experience my first high school party.

"Sure but can I bring my friends?"
He agreed but he seemed a little sad, hmm that's weird.
~~~
I walk Into my house to see Hayden and Hayley want thing tv on the couch.
"honey! I'm home!" I yell jokingly with my arms wide open. They look back at me and smile then jump off the couch while Hayley go to hug me and Hayden goes to kiss me.
Oh you probably didn't know this but I may have flew Hayley's friend (Alexa) down to L.A. since she was having trouble making friends. Too much? Nahh..
Ok maybe...
Noo...

"Hayley there's a surprise waiting for you ouside, go check it out!"
She nodded and ran outside. I turn to Hayden

"You didn't"
Oh yes I did
He chuckled all ready know what I was thinking and kissed my cheek while we went to the window to see Hayley's reaction. She was hugging her and almost crying. Oh my god..

They ran in the house and up the stairs before shouting,
"Thank you Annie!"

I smiled at them.

"Hey Hayden, want to go up to my room?"
He nodded and we went up the stairs before flopping on my bed.

"Hey baby girl." Hayden said out of the blue

"Ya?" I say looking over to him. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer and planting a small kiss on my lips.

"Wanna have a Harry Potter marathon?"

"Hell ya!" I yelled, "You get the snacks I'll get the movies!"
He laughed before going down the stairs and getting the snacks.
I went on my tv rack and got all seven movies before I go to my closet and get out an outfit saved for a time like this....

(Picture it without the converse and glasses)Ok hey! Don't judge! Imma potter head!
I also paired it with this beani,

(Picture it without the converse and glasses)Ok hey! Don't judge! Imma potter head!I also paired it with this beani,

again, don't judge. Hayden soon comes back up and  his  eyes open slightly wider.

"You got another one of those hats?"
I nod
"Gimme."
I laugh before giving him the hat. I set up the movie and I get into a comfortable position of where Hayden is laying on the bed with his head against the head board and I'm laying on his chest and his arm is wrapped around me.
~~~~
Hayden's POV- three movies later, Annie is fast asleep on my chest so I smile then I take off my shirt and and take off her shirt then put it on her so she would be comfortable. I lay her down and wrap my arm around her waste. And I whisper in her ear,
"Goodnight baby girl I love you." And I kiss her on her temple before darkness takes over me....