Chapter Thirty Seven

"I told you. I don't know what your talking about." I said with an amused expression.

"You are grounded! For a month! I don't know what you were thinking. Skipping school?!" My mom said

I rolled my eyes.
Right now I am getting punished for skipping school three days ago.

I ran upstairs and sat on my bed. I sighed.

Today has been really boring..

I heard a loud pitched scream. What the..

I stand corrected,
What the heck was that?!
I swear if Hayley is pranking me. I took out a metal baseball bat from under my bed.

Yes I have one under my bed. Don't ask

Creeping down the stairs I heard shuffling from behind me, I turned around and saw Hayley And Mom tied up in a rope with duct tape on their mouth.

Oh geez not this again! Wait a second! Who is it now! Brennan's in jail... Gavin was drunk but he wouldn't kidnap people... Mackenzie is good..

Who?!

Suddenly I felt a rag being wrapped around my mouth and my hands tied up.

"Scream for help. And I'll kill both of them." Someone whispered.

I muffled some words but I couldn't get it out. Then all go a sudden my vision went black.

.
.
.

I woke up to a dark room. My hands were tied to a chair and there was duct tape on my mouth.

I looked over my shoulder and next to me, was an unconscious mom. And a crying Hayley.

I tried to speak and make noises so she would notice that I'm awake.

She looked over and I saw her face go into a relief expression when she saw me.

Oh... If your wondering where Hayden and all my friends are.. Um. They went on a camping trip. They asked if I wanted to go  and I said no.

Yeah, I'm stupid. You don't need to tell me.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud stomp. Me and Hayley snapped our heads to the old rickety door.

It opened with a creek.

In stepped a man. A very big man. wearing a masks.

He ripped off Hayley and I's duct up. Which Can I  say, it hurt!  A lot.

"Ow.." Me and Hayley Said.

"Stop crying you worthless spoiled brats!" He yelled.

Wait. Hold the Phone! Now give the phone to me!

(A/N- Steven universe reference!)

That's..

"Dad." I breathed.

He laughed.

"Oh look! You do know something!" He said

I huffed and looked the other way.

"What happened to you?" I asked in disgust

"What happened to me was that hag of your mother divorced me! Just because I cheated on her?!"  He growled

Does he not think he did anything wrong?!

Suddenly mom woke up and dad ripped off his mask and her tape.

She gasped.

"What?! Billy?!" She screamed

"Ya ya mommy we already went through this." Hayley said.

Mom looked at both of us.

Then dad walked out of the room.

"SOO... Mom. Since we're probably going to die in here.. Um can I be ungrounded?!" I asked hopefully.