Chapter Twenty Two

*the next day, her birthday*
Annie's POV-I wake up with a frown on my face, I feel terrible. My nose is stuffed, my throat is burning. But on the bright side I'm 17I sigh and get up from the warm bed and make my way to my closet picking out a mint green PINK shirt, with black leggings, a beige scarf, a gray winter hat, and ankle boots (remember this is December so it's cold)

 But on the bright side I'm 17I sigh and get up from the warm bed and make my way to my closet picking out a mint green PINK shirt, with black leggings, a beige scarf, a gray winter hat, and ankle boots (remember this is December so it's cold)

I walk into the the bathroom and applied some natural makeup then jogged downstairs and slung my backpack over my shoulder.

"Morning mom." She looks back with the vlog camera and I say a few things to the vlog then walk out to see da crew as Katie calls it XD and before you ask yes Brennan went to jail and I'm so grateful. Hayden kisses my head and we walk to school together while talking.

"So Luke you got any ladies in your life?" I chuckle at what I said when he is giving me daggers.
We all laugh. Before he says,
"Actually there is one girl but I haven't been able to ask her out."
I gasp
Katie screams, "Luke's got girlfriend!"
Then Kyle screams the Same thing mocking her before Katie playfully hits him.
They've been dating for about a month and it's the cutest thing ever!
"So Luke when can we meet her?" Hayden asks

"Actually you can meet her today at school."

*bad cough*

"Hey princess you ok?" Hayden asks
"Ya I'm fine I can still go to scho- *sneeze* school"
Soon enough I'm in a cold sweat then I'm coughing and sneezing.
"Princess your burning up." Hayden started, "I should get you home." He said while carrying me.
I nodded my head before saying gods he to everyone and going back home with Hayden.
I guess I feel asleep because next thing I know I was laying in bed facing Hayden while he had one arm resting on my hip and was staring at me. I flutter my eyes open,

"Good morning princess." He grins

"Morning." I swallow but my throat still burns like heck.

"What happened?"

"Well you fell asleep and you were coughing and sneezing and burning up, so I took you home and your mom left medicine there." He said pointing to the nightstand. Did he forget? He probably did I never made a big deal out of my birthday anyways. I took the medicine.
"Annie, I have a surprise for you!" I chuckled and nodded before he covered my eyes and led me down the stairs.
"Hayden what is it?!"

"You'll see!"
He uncovered my eyes and I see my whole house decorated with balloons, streamers anything you could think of. I look over and see a Nuttella cake.
Cake:

"Oh my shitoci mushrooms

"Oh my shitoci mushrooms."

"SURPRISE!" Everyone came out and yelled
There was Mom, dad, and Hayley, Katie and Kyle, like and some pretty girl. And Hayden's family

"Wow thank you all so much!"

"It was all Hayden's idea," mom said I turned around and jumped into my wonderful boyfriends arms.
"Thank you so much I love you." I muffled in to his shoulder.

"Your welcome, happy birthday baby girl!"

"Now the only downside is that I'm sick!"

Katie-"Ok PRESENTS!"
I laughed and said ok, we all sat down in a circle and started handing me gifts.
Word count:584 words