Imaginary friend?

"So I decided that since we are a host club we should not only please the ladies but the gentlemen as well!" Tamaki exclaims from his throne. Everyone's faces darkened as they stared at their king.

"We could get an attractive onee chan to work with Haruhi !" Honey Senpai exclaimed as he looked to Mori Senpai who nodded in agreement.
Kyoya smiled and started to press
On his cellphone as he spoke,
"It would definitely increase the ratings of the host club."
"Then let's go!!!!" Tamaki shouted as he stood up ready for action.
"Where Do you intend to find an attractive girl that is already popular yet nice enough to join us?" Hikaru asked sarcastically with Kaoru smiling in agreement.Tamaki's face that was filled with excitement died down into a sulk as he sat back on his throne.

"Eto.... if you guys don't mind... I know someone from my class that may help us out ...a friend of mine..."Haruhi said.
"Haruhi we're looking for a girl ." Hikari said looking at her lazily.
"She is a girl." Haurhi said a little confused .
Everyone grew silent.
"Haruhi chan are you sure it's not your imaginary friend ?" Honey Senpai asked staring at her worriedly.
"No she's a real person her name is (y/n) Kuchiki! she's in the basketball team!"

"You even gave her a name?" Kaoru said as he smirked.
"Why is it so hard to believe that she's real?!" Haruhi exclaimed , annoyed.
"Well Cause most girls would be jealous that you're dating a host club member , especially the boss so it's weird that you have friends that is a girl. And not to mention there isn't a girl by that name in our host club customer list ."Kyoya said as he pushed his spectacles up.

"Well (y/n) chan is different, she's not the type that flaunts over guys especially the host club , she's rather tough and independent, doesn't have any guy she likes in the host club that's why you guys haven't met her."

"Are you sure shes real? Or that she's even a girl? she's starting to sounds like a guy.." Hikaru said as he chuckled.

Tamaki then stood up as he spoke, "well let's give Haruhi a chance and go find this girl ." Haruhi smiled as she led
The group to the basketball court.

"Kya!!! look at (y/n) chan go!!!" girls said squealing together.
"Why can't she be a guy ?!" another girl exclaimed.
You were defending the ball dribbling it around another player which caused the crowd to cheer.
"She's so graceful !not to mention cute!" one of the guys exclaimed staring at you in awe.
"See She already has her own fan club and she's real!!"Haruhi said proudly as she gazed at you with admiration.

You panted after passing the ball and you wiped away your sweat with your towel that was around your neck .Then you heard squealing , you turned to see a bunch of girls biting their fingernails as they blushed, near them was a group of guys that whistled. You shrugged , shaking your head .
"Go (y/n) chan!!" a familiar voice said, you turned to see Hauhi waving at you with the host club members smiling at you. You smiled , winking at Haruhi causing your fans to squeal .
The rest of the host club unconsciously nodded in approval of how you could charm the people around you so well.

"Kuchiki chan!" one of your team mates shouted. you realize that there was an incoming ball, you back flipped catching it while landing perfectly. Everyone gasped in awe , staring at you expectantly.

"Kuchiki! focus on the game!" your coach yelled as he smirked ,he was actually proud of how you always did unexpected things like this to impress him. you have him a sheepish smile , continuing with the game.

The host club members were discussing of how you'd bring them to a whole new level of success as the looked at you and back to each other.
"We must get her in !!" Tamaki shouted in excitement drawing the attention of your fan girls causing them to flaunt towards the host club. the host club members showered the girls with attention but However, Kyoya just gave them a small smile but his attention was only directed to one girl, you. he continued to gaze at you as he felt a blush forming across his face, I don't believe it a girl like that actually exist....