This feeling

It has been about a month or so since you joined the host club and you were getting along great with everyone . Not to mention that you had many customers.

"How's our new star doing?" Tamaki asked Kyoya during his break. Kyoya smiled seeing your immense progress.
"If she doesn't have to always attend basketball practice she would have easily caught up with your ratings." Tamaki smiled as he laughed, satisfied with your performance.
"She really is something else." Tamaki said as he made his way to look for Haruhi. Kyoya smiled to himself , she sure is.... he thought to himself as he turned to face your direction . You were Surrounded by the male customers that all seem to be charmed by you.

You giggled at the jokes your customers told you as you covered your mouth.
"Come on, don't cover that mouth of yours, we want to see your smile , beautiful ." this caused you to smile as you shook your head , these guys sure can talk well....
Suddenly , you felt a tug on your shirt. (ever since your second year in school they changed the girls uniform to the boys one but instead of pants underneath, it was a short skirt.)

"(Y/n) chan!" Honey called out to you as he rubbed his eyes , tearing. You stared at him wide eye as you bit your lower lip.
"What happened?" you asked , voice filled with concern as you brought Honey to seat on your lap. Mori held Honey's right hand then lifting his thumb to show you a small cut.
You smiled to yourself at how cute Honey was even thought he was a year older than you.
You took out a plaster from your pocket , bandaging up the small cut on his thumb, Honey was happy and have you a big hug.

"Kyaa!!!!" Honey's girl customers squealed when they saw the scene. your male customers stared at you mesmerized, as they pass off some comments,
" (y/n) chan will make a good mum!"
"(Y/n) chan! let's get married and have children together!" another said kneeling down in front of you .
Both Honey's and your customers started to surround both of you, you tried to back away but you were surrounded.

Mori saw the plight you were in and decided to carry you with Honey in your arms. You stared as him giving him a small smile of appreciation , he smiled back and patted your head .all there of your fans started to spazz.
"Kyaa!!! They look like a perfect family!!!" the girls screamed while the guys cried saying, "I wish I was Mori Senpai !!"

Kyoya stared at the scene and felt a little pain in his chest as he stared at you, smiling and laughing as you were in Mori's arms.
They do look good together....

Kyoya continued to stare at you longingly.
This feeling..