The swim

"Are you done laughing?" Kyoya asked a little annoyed as he pushed his spectacles up.
You shook your head and continued to laugh, " you should have seen the look on your face just now ...." you said between laughter. Kyoya sighed with a small smile playing on his lips. He was happy that you didn't think much of his "confession" but he wasn't very happy with you laughing at the prank you just played on him.
That's cause you said you felt the same way.... He thought to himself.

"You're really asking for it this time." Kyoya said smiling, amused at how long You were able to laugh.
"Asking for what ? another priceless expression? " you asked between laughter, you held onto your stomach, it hurt so bad . This time Kyoya smiled as he stood up and in one swift motion you were in his arms as he carried you bridal style .
"Kyo kun what are you doing?" you asked nervously as he lock his arms around you , preventing you from escaping.
"You're cute voice isn't going to save you this time." Kyoya said as he made his way to the sea.

Oh no... don't tell me.....
"Kyoy...!" he threw you into the sea before you could even finish your sentence. You were in the sea , as you saw Kyoya smirking at you from the shore.
Pay back time...
You started to struggle in the sea, as if you were drowning.
"Kyo kun! I can't swim!!" you shouted at him. Kyoya's eyes widened , he threw his specs at the mat nearby, plunging into the water to save you.

In a few seconds, Kyoya was in front of you, right hand carrying your waist, supporting you as he stood there, to ensure that your head wasn't in the water.
You coughed out some water that you accidentally swallowed .
Kyoya's left hand was behind your head as he patted the back of your head. Your hands were wrapped around his neck as you breathed heavily..

"I'm so sorry (y/n) chan... " Kyoya said, as he tried to calm you down . After coughing out the water,You moved backwards ,arms still around his neck, smiling at him.
"Man you're cute when you're worried." you said grinning.
Kyoya stared at you in disbelieve , jaw clenching . Sure he was a little pissed but words couldn't describe how relief he was to see that you were alright.
"Gomen Kyo kun." you said smiling at him sheepishly .

"And why should I forgive you?" Kyoya asked as he raised an eyebrow .You gave Kyoto a peck on the cheek causing him to look at you in shock . "Am I forgiven now?" you said as you leaned into Kyoya ,embracing him, hands around his neck securely wrapped, hoping that he won't be mad at you after shocking him.
Kyoya smiled to himself as he shook his head , she sure knows how to get to me.

"Come on you two , having Tamaki and Haruhi PDA-ing is bad enough!" Hikaru shouted at a near distance, smirking .Both of you instantly let go of one another, faint blushes creeping on both your faces.
"Are you two blushing?" Kaoru asked amused.
"No, it's the just the heat from the sun..." Kyoya said, trying to calm down and keep his cool

Hikaru and Kaoru just shrugged and went off.
"You really can't seem to come up with a better excuse can you? Borrowing mine ." You asked as smiling at him.
"I can't seem to think of any when I'm around you." Kyoya said as he cupped your cheek gazing into your eyes.