Enchanted

Kyoya walked through the empty hallway,the host club members all went home but Kyoya stayed behind to do a bit of auditorial work. He pressed the bridge of his nose , tired . Tamaki still wants her in the host club huh? he thought smiling to himself, she really is something else, different from
Most girls ...

Memories of your smile , your wink the way you joked around teasing him started to flow into his mind. She's the only girl that can actually make me loose my cool....

He smiled to himself , amused by how a girl he just met could affect him in such a way. He looked up trying to clear his head when he saw a familiar figure walking through the hallway. Isn't that..
"Kuchiki chan?" Kyoya called out to you. You blinked a few times trying to get your focus back as you turned around to see a young, tall, black haired male.
Kyoya approached you hoping to convince you to join the host club this time.
You squinted as he approached you, man this headache is killing me you thought to yourself. Once you had a good look at him you smiled as you spoke,
"You're the guy from before , Ootori San right?" you asked. Kyoya nodded and smiled .
Suddenly you felt a piercing pain in your head, you clenched your jaw as you leaned against the wall behind you, squeezing your eyes shut. In an instance ,Kyoya was front of
You .

"Are you alright? you're face is really red." Kyoya said as he stared at you . you forced a small smile ,as you opened your eyes as you spoke,
"Yeah...i'm ..." but before you had a chance to complete your sentence, you were unconscious , Falling forward in Kyoya's arms.Kyoya felt your heated cheek against his , she must be having a fever... Kyoya thought to himself. He started to blush as he realized how close both of you were. Snap out of it! This is an emergency !He yelled to himself.
He took a deep breath in as he carried you bridal style, making his way to the infirmary for you to rest.

He gazed at your face as he made his way to the infirmary ,he admired your soft features and how beautiful you were. To think that a girl this beautiful would be so into sports, not the mention how good her basket ball skills were..
Kyoya started to blush when he realized what he was thinking about.... you....

What am I doing ?
I just met her today and I seemed to be enchanted by her ....