Your type

After the end of the busy day with Mori and Honey Senpai , you helped Kyoya out with some work as the rest of the host club members went off .

"You seem to be getting along well with Mori ..." Kyoya said as he stole a glance at you, you were doing Some admin work. You looked up to give him a smile,
"Haven't I always been getting along well with everyone?" you asked as you continued your work. Kyoya continued to stare at you as you finished up your work. Once you were done you handed the work to Kyoya who consolidated everything.
"Why did you suddenly ask ?" you asked as you stretched in your seat. Kyoya stopped in his tracks as he frown, why did I ask her that?

Kyoya chuckled as he thought to himself, she really makes me loose my cool without even trying...
"Just saw how both of you seemed to be getting along so well earlier, the customers even thought both of you made a good couple." Kyoya said as he continued consolidating the work.
you smirked to yourself as you spoke,
"Are you jealous?" you asked teasingly. This caused him to turn to look at you as He pondered over the question.
"That would all depend if you have feelings for him." Kuoya said nonchalantly .

You were taken aback at his statement as you stared at him frowning, this earned you a small smile from Kyoya. The guy must be teasing me you thought to yourself,
"Mori Senpai is pretty cool and tough , to think about it he is real sporty ..." you said smiling at Kyoya.
Kyoya returned that smile as he nodded but he couldn't help feel a pang on his chest.

"But then again, Mori isn't my type ." you said playfully smiling at Kyoya ,who laughed a little as he shook his head.
She sure has ways to get to me...

"Oh ? so what is your type?" Kyoya asked deciding to prob further .

"You." you said winking at Kyoya who smiled back at you amused.
"You're lying aren't you?" He asked as he shook his head while he smiled at you, disapprovingly . you giggled at his Kyoya didn't seem to have any reaction to your "confession"

"I can charm people , but I haven't met anyone that is able to charm me yet." you said as you made your way out of the room.
But I've already met someone that may be able to.... you thought smiling to yourself as you thought about the time when Kyoya was there with you in the infirmary.

Kyoto leaned back against his chair , pinching the bridge of his nose as he took off his glasses.
My heart to still beating so fast even though I knew she was joking about me being her type..... Kyoya shook his head, smiling , amused at how he could have missed it.

I never imagine this could happen....
I'm in love with her, aren't I?