Confession

"You sure you'll be alright ?" seijurou asked as he sat you down on the bed in the infirmary . You just nodded giving him a small smile put you could feel your ankle painfully aching.
Sprained it once again... great..
You took your phone to leave Kyoya a text telling him you'll be late for host club duties because you were in the infirmary due to your sprained ankle.

"Reporting to Ootori?" Seijurou asked as he grabbed an ice pack from the fridge . You smiled as you took it from him, placing it on your ankle , feeling a temporary relief from the pain as you nodded.
Seijurou didn't seem please with the idea but you assumed that it was because he didn't like the host club members.
"I can't believe I sprained my ankle again during basketball practice.." you said sighing causing Seijurou to chuckle .
"Well I'm bit surprised , with how distracted you seemed to be." He said grabbing a chair placing in front of you , sitting down .

That's true ..y you thought to yourself , almost the whole practice you had been thinking of what Kyoya said to you I. The resort and how he was acting recently. He was about the same but more protective over you , he tend to glare at your customers when they got too near you or try to excuse you out of the conversation.

As you thought about it , a small smile formed on your lips, I really fell hard for him...
Seijurou raised a questioning eyebrow as he gazed at you , a gaze that was a little sad yet jealousy was present in that gaze.
"(Y/n) chan.... " Seijurou said in a whisper as he placed his hand on yours. you jolt up looking at him in surprise, sure both of you were really close
And made lots of contact but never once, one so intimate.
"Do you like Ootori?" he asked with a serious expression clouding his face.

You felt yourself starting you blush as you adverted your gaze away from him.
Seijurou saw how troubled you were, he had a crush you since you joined the team but he didn't think it would turn out this way, not to mention you did tell him before that he was like an older brother to you.

...
Meanwhile , Kyoya hurriedly made his way to the infirmary to check if you were alright or in need of any assistance.
As he neared the door, he came to a halt when he heard a male voice in the infirmary , isn't that.... seijurou ?
....
"(Y/n) chan don't know what you see in Ootori Kuoya but if you give me a chance, I'll show you that choosing me was the right choice..." Seijurou said causing your eyes to widen , did he just....

Kyoya on the other hand had his jaw tightly clenched And his hands forming into a fist. He wanted to go in there and bring you into his arms, asking your captain to back off. But he restrained himself, he wanted to know who you'd choose, who you'd prefer.
He wanted you badly, all to himself but he knew he couldn't be so selfish..