Unexpected invitation

Once basketball practice ended, your captain Seijuro gave a debrief . The host club waited for your debrief to end before approaching you.
"Kyoya, you should go and negotiate with Miss kuchiki , Get her to join the host club no matter what!" Tamaki exclaimed to the group.

You moved away from the group after the debrief , Kyoya made his way to you. When he neared you, he was deep in thought of how to convey the message to you that he wasn't aware if his footing and loss balance, but before he could brace himself for the impact, he felt something on his arm. He looked up to see you supporting him.
"You wanna support yourself up you're not very light." you said teasingly, smiling at Kyoya who scrambled to an upright position.
" Thanks..." Kyoya said as he tried to keep a cool composure.
"You're welcome, it would be quite problematic if you fell, I got enough guys falling for me already." you said as you looked at the fan boys that looked at Kyoya with envy in their gaze.

Kyoya could feel a faint blush forming but he suppressed it .
"The court floor is real slippery after practice , especially when you're not wearing sports shoes." you said giving him a small smile. Kyoya nodded in agreement .
"(Y/n) chan! let's hit the showers!" your captain called out to you, looking a little annoyed. Seijurou was never a fan of the host club members.
"I'll be there soon!" you called out turning your attention back to Kyoya. Haruhi and the rest made their way to the both of you.

"(Y/n) chan your face is pretty red , you alright?" Haruhi asked as she went to your side. you have her a small smile as you replied,
"Maybe it was the intense practice today ... so what do I owe the pleasure of having the whole host club here ?"Haruhi introduced the host club to you but before she could explain what was going on,
"We want you to join us!" Tamaki exclaimed as he jumped landing in front of you , grinning.

You said stared at them like they were crazy, Haruhi then explained Tamaki's plan to you. You gave them a half smile,
"It's really flattering and all but I'm not really interested..." you said giving Haruhi an apologetic smile.

"(Y/n) chan! let's go!!" your captain shouted from across the court.

"I'll catch up with you later."you said to Haruhi as you ran towards your frustrated captain.