Reassurance

"Gomen Seijurou....You've been a great captain and buddy but...." You started to pause, thinking about Kyoya... "I can't explain much either but... Kyoya's just special to me..and well I think I l'm in love him....." You said adverting your gaze from your captain who was staring at you intently.

...

Kyoya felt a small smile playing on his lips, the words that he always longed to hear were finally coming out ... (y/n) chan...
But Kyoya's happiness died down when Seijurou started to speak, "(y/n) chan.... What is it that I'm lacking that he has?!" This alerted Kyoya that you may be in a dangerous situation. He opened the door, a gap small enough to see what was going on.

Seijurou was standing up grabbing your arm forcefully, staring down at you. You gazed at him apologetically as you placed your hand on his, "Seijurou kun..." You whispered causing your captain to snap out of his trance . His hand that was once grabbing your arm was now holding onto your arm. His other hand unconsciously moving towards your face, about to cup your cheek . But before that could happen, Kyoya pushed the door open.

In a flash he was by your side, slapping Seijurou's hand away, pulling you into his arms."Kyoya ?" You said a little surprised. However Kyoya's attention was on someone else, Seijurou. Seijurou glared angrily at Kyoya .

"I'd greatly appreciate if you keep your hands to yourself." Kyoya said sternly with his grip around your waist tightening. Seijurou tried to calm himself down, telling himself that (y/n) already chose Kyoya so he had no right to be angry.
"Now if you'll excuse us." Kyoya said as he carried you bridal style causing you to blush. Kyoya proceeded to the door with you in his arms.
"Take good care of her..." Seijurou said causing Kyoya to stop at the door, turning to give Seijurou a curt nod before proceeding to the host club.

"I'm really sorry..." You said as Kyoya bandaged your ankle in a private host club room that only he had access to. Kyoya looked up to you in a gaze that showed only one emotion, affection. No jealousy, no anger, nothing..
He gave you a small smile as he spoke, "What are you apologising for?" This caused you to ponder over his question, why am I apologising? you asked yourself....
"I guess cause... I dragged you into helping me..." You said apologetically . Kyoya moved to sit next to you , using his fingers to turn your head by your chin as he gazed into your eyes.
"I did it on my own accord so there's nothing to apologise about ..." Kyoya said as he brought you into his arms, carressing your head as you leaned into his chest.

"You're pretty pathtic at expressing your feelings though..." Kyoya said as he chuckled , causing you to pull away raising a questioning eyebrow.
"I can't explain much either but... Kyoya's just special to me..and well I think I l'm in love him....." He said imitating you. You blushed profusely as heat rushed to your face.
"What would you expect me to say?!" You exclaimed totally embarressed. Kyoya smirked, amused at how cute you were when you were shy, she doesn't even need to try , she can tug my heart strings so easily.... Kyoya leaned down into you.
"What do you mean by I think I love him? You know that you're in love with me (y/n) chan...You fell for me ,head over heels..." Kyoya whispered into your ears with a rapsy voice.

You were about to fight back but you knew it was true, you did love Kyoya, You may not know how you fell in love with him , you knew you had fallen in love with him by accident but you were certain of one thing and that was, Kyoya meant a lot to you, more than you could imagine.
"I love you Ootori Kyoya! and god knows why I do!" You exclaimed, blushing more than before. Kyoya was taken aback but a smile started to play on his lips as he stared at you.
"That's all I needed to hear..." Kyoya said as he leaned down , kissing you on the lips. A kiss that was filled with passion, a kiss that was possesive, you could tell how much he yearned for you, how much he longed for you, affection bursting in the kiss .When both of you pulled away gasping for air, Kyoya placed his forehead on yours , " For someone who's pathetic in expressing herself, you're a great kisser.." Kyoya , breathing heavily as he smirked. You rolled your eyes as you told him teasingly, " you're not my only admirer you know..."

Kyoya stared at you uneasily as he pulled back, he started to feel a little insecure as he questioned you, "Who? Do I know him? It isn't Seijurou is it?" Kyoya flooded you with questions causing you to giggle.
"I was joking Kyoya , lighten up." You said as you smiled. Kyoya stared at you with a poker face, you sighed giving him a peck on the cheek, "Reassured?" You asked as you saw a small smile forming on Kyoya's lips,

"I don't know ...I'm in need of more reassuring ..." Kyoya said as he used a finger to tap his lips, you giggled and shook your head at how playful he was becoming.
"What if I don't want to?" you asked cheekily, Kyoya smirked as he spoke, "It was a statement not a question, so you don't have much of a choice. " With that said Kyoya pulled you into another memerising kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story :) as well as voting/favouriting it. I really hope you guys enjoyed it !