If only you knew

You shifted from side to side . Your senses were coming back and you felt something cold on your head. You opened your eyes slowly, turning to your left so that the light didn't pierce your eyes.
"You're finally awake.." a familiar voice said causing you to direct your attention upwards only to see, Ootori Kyoya . You realized that you were in the infirmary, he must have brought me here....
"Thanks for helping me back there.... " You said trying to sit upright . Kyoya assisted as he spoke, "it's fine .... you were already having a fever during basket ball practice weren't you?"
You smiled at Ootori as you nodded , he's pretty sharp... you thought to yourself.

"I See that you've been paying very close attention to me earlier today." you said cheekily smiling at Kyoya who gave off a small smile as he adverted his gaze as he felt a little embarrassed .
"What were you doing in school at such late hours?" Kyoya asked regaining his composure.
"I took a shower but felt dizzy so I thought that I should rest a while before going home ..." you said as you took the wet cloth off your head .

"What about you?" you asked as you were about to place the cloth on the table.
Kyoya assisted you taking the cloth from you , fingers brushing against yours.
"Was doing some work then I saw you and wanted to try to convince you to join the host club ...." Kyoya said as he shifted a little uneasily, how can someone with such delicate, soft fingers play a rough sport like basketball? he asked himself. but then again.... there's so many mysterious things about her that I'll never understand.... Kyoya thought as he smirked pushing his glasses up.

You gave off a small smile, man host club members are persistent .
"Well I guess I don't have a choice, I'll have to join the host club since I owe you a favour for taking care of me."
Kyoya turn to look at you expectantly, a small smile playing on his lips.
"Anyway what time is it?" you asked , covering your mouth as you yawned.

"It's about 7.30"
This caused your eyes to widened and jaw to drop , it's already so late?! He stayed with me for 2 hours?
He really is a sincere guy....

"It's not very lady like to have your mouth wide open." Kyoya said as he smirked at you. This caused you to giggle , he sure has a sense of humor..

"Kyoya Ootori , the one that handles the finance and admin in the host club, known as the cool type in the host club. pleasure to work with you." you said as you extended your hand to shake with his. Kyoya smiled as he took your hand,
"It's my pleasure (y/n) kuchiki, who will now be known As the charming type of the host club." Kyoya said as he brought your hand to your lips to kiss it. You started to blush but tried to hide it using a comeback line,
"Charming enough to charm you?" you asked trying to keep your cool as Kyoya released your hand.
Kyoya smiled pushing back his spectacles .

If only you knew..... Kyoya thought to himself .