Don't advert such a beautiful gaze from me

You were in your room in the mansion that Tamaki had booked just for the host club. You lay on the bed, closing your eyes , resting but all that went through your mind was the scene of Kyoya rescuing you from the group of guys , protectively holding onto you. Kyoya lending you his hoodie. Kyoya looking very worried as he jumped into the sea to rescue you. The way he cupped your cheek and gazed at you.....
You just couldn't seem get it off your mind and every time you thought about it , you felt heat rushing up to your face and you felt very uneasy.
I can't be falling for him right?
You shook your head, trying to get rid of the idea.

Is he being like this cause of the bet? to charm me?

You turned your head, to the right as you slowly opened your eyes to see a blur vision Kyoya's Hoodie hanging on the chair at the desk. You brought it to the mansion to have it washed and dried but you didn't have the chance to pass it back to him .
Your vision started to clear as you stretched on the bed.

Might as well return it to him, every time in look at it, it reminds me if him...

You knocked on the door a few times only to be greeted by a half naked Ootori Kyoya, with a towel slung around his neck.
When Kyoya laid eyes on you, he immediately smiled, he was just happy to see you, even if it was for no reason at all.
"Missed me?" He asked as he let you into the room. You could smell his mint shower gel smell, the moment you entered .
"Not really , but your hoodie does." you said passing the hoodie to Kyoya who brought it to his cabinet .

"Dinner should be ready soon, why don't you stay here a while ? we could go to the dinning area together." Kyoya said as he made his way to sit On The Edge of the bed to dry his hair while you sat on the chair, opposite from him.
"I have one condition though." you said playfully, causing Kyoya to lift an eyebrow.
"Put on a top would you? " you asked as you smiled at Kyoya as he chuckled as he responded,
"Is someone feeling the heat already?" Kyoya asked as he chuckled .

You rolled your eyes at Kyoya who just laughed.

"Pass me the comb there would you?" Kyoya asked, pointing at the table behind you . You grab the comb and made your way towards him. Once you were in front of him, both your eyes met, locking in a gaze. But it was soon broken when Kyoya stood up , caressing your cheek. You looked to the floor, as you felt a blush creeping up. you could feel Kyoya's intense gaze as he moved from caressing your cheek to playing wih your hair, trying to get your attention.

"Don't advert such a beautiful gaze from me. "Kyoya said as he lifted your chin, so that both of you could meet eye to eye.