Chapter 7

I can not believe what I was hearing. I was getting my classes changed. They didn’t believe I was doing as well as I should have been, but I hadn’t even been to a class yet! As I was being told how I was being demoted I just looked around. Professor Rebekah was rather large. She was sitting behind her round desk on her computer. Looking up grades and e-mails from teachers. The room was rather small and in the shape of an octagon. Everything in the room was violet. The wallpaper, the carpet, even the drapes. While I was staring at the drapes, Professor Bekah suddenly gasped and yelled.
“Wait a moment! You are not Triniti Lyric are you?”
“No. I haven’t even been to my first class yet and my name is Sahara.”
“I am so sorry dear! I just looked up your, I mean Triniti’s profile, you look nothing like Triniti. Who is your chaperone? I’ll call them immediately so you can get lunch and finish your tour.”
“I am not hungry. Besides he has another person that he is chaperoning and they have probably already ate.”
“Oh, well, tell me his name and I’ll tell him to come collect you.”
“His name is Zachariah. I don’t know his last name.”
“That is alright.We only have one Zachariah in this school anyhow.” Only one? How would that be possible? There is always more than one person with the same name. There was one thing I knew for sure this school keeps getting weirder by the minute.
There was a knock at the door. A knock I hoped that was from Zachariah and Phoenix.
“Come in.” The door opened. Outside was a couple of faces I have never been happier to see in my life. It was Phoenix and Zachariah.
“What was the trouble Headmistress?”
“A simple mistake on my account Zachariah. I simply had mistaken Sahara for Triniti.”
“Triniti was in lunch ma’am. She was causing quite a ruckus. She was bullying Phoenix for having a panic attack earlier.”
“Well, that is a problem. She was being demoted in her classes. I guess I can also see her in detention. Thank you Zachariah.”
“Any time headmistress. Let's go ladies.”
We walked back into the hallway. “Sahara we will walk to the rest of your classes then I’ll show you a few things you can do during your free period. It is one of the only times you do not have to be with me. Then, we will go to our rooms. I’ll show you mine then yours.”