Chapter 19

Phoenix
“Sigh,” With him gone I could finally talk to Sahara but where is she? I could not think I where she would go. I really needed a girl to talk to. You know, someone that has my back. Someone I can actually ask about this.
I heard the door open and turned around. “Ready to go, Phe?” I double checked my book bag, touched my necklace, and spoke, “Whenever you're ready!”  I smiled. He held open the door and I took his arm.
********
Sahara
I waited until I knew they were both asleep. If they knew where I was going nothing would go right.
I know Phe likes Zack. So I have to talk to Tobias. Find out if he liked her back, I know he does but can't hurt to ask, right? I walk over to Tobias and Zachariah’s room. I knock. “Come in.” I don't think it would be proper to come in but I do. Tobias jumps up to meet me. “Sahara, wasn't expecting you.” I laughed. “ I need to ask something and maybe ask a few favors…” He looked at me, “ Anything sugar.”
I told Tobias what I wanted to plan. I knew without his help this would be impossible. “So, do you think you can help?” He looked at me and sighed, “As long as Phoenix doesn't have another ‘claustrophobia attack’ I think we can pull this off,” I was so happy to hear that. I wanted to jump for joy. “What do we do first, Tobias?”