Chapter 14

Headmistress POV
At my desk I watched again the video of Phoenix. She was telekinetic. I should have known. With parents like her's she'll be it the top classes in everything. I had to tell her now, but would I tell the others?  They were apart of this, too.  I had to. There was no other way. With a heavy heart I took hold of my phone.
"Professor Duke,  please send Phoenix, Sahara, Zachariah, and Tobias to my office, please. Thank you,"
It was time.
**********
Phoenix POV
I was under the old, oak tree out front. You know the one  that Zack carried me to when I had my panic attack?  Well I was sitting under it looking out upon the river when Zack found me. He was alone. He gently sat next to me and took my hand. I laid my head on his shoulder.
"Where if Sahara and Tobias ?"
"They are in a class. It is free period so they chose to treasure another class,"
"What are we going to do? "
"We would be too late if we went anywhere except archery, but do you even want to take another class? "
I raised up, "Let's go, "
We walked about three minutes before we got to archery. Others were still walking toward  the class. There were four types of bows. A yellow one that most girls were choosing, it was the weakest.  Next was green. The girls that did not get yellow got green. Then,  there was blue. Zack chose blue. As well as every guy there. No one chose a red, which was the strongest. I picked it up. Then a guy behind me laughed.
"You might want to put that one up sugar plum. It would be too hard for you. I am the only one that uses red,"
"Not anymore," I said and grabbed three arrows. The teacher did not tell us anything. I guess we were to figure it out on our own. I put two of my arrows in my quiver and loaded my bow. Strutting to the designated area,  I aimed at the target and fired. Bullseye! I had made a bullseye ! I grabbed another arrow and did the same as last time. Another bullseye. The people behind me gasped because what I had not noticed was it had went down the center of my last arrow. Dead center. With my last arrow in place I took a deep breath and released. It too went down the center of the other two arrows. I turned and everything went crazy. The boy that said to put back my bow lifted me into the air and sat me on his shoulders. He screamed my name. Then sat me down.
"Who knew a chick could out do me? Good job. You were amazing," he said Then, there was a phone call.
***********
Headmistress's office?  It is probably because of Triniti. There was also the deal with levitating the lunch tables... My bad...
Professor Duke had received a call in the middle of our extra class (It was free time).  He was glaring at us (mostly me) the whole time as if it was our faults the headmistress called in the middle of archery. I mean ,seriously? Why stare? I got my answer.
"You four! " he boomed, "Headmistress's office. Now! "
Do not get the idea that we left because of the emphasized 'now'. We were already halfway out the door when he said you four.
We started down the hallway and of course I run into Triniti. She was wearing booty shorts that were zebra print, a mid-drift that was black, and combat boots. Her hair straight and down to her waist. She was wearing her usual grim face.
"This is all your fault, River!"
"Now what do you think I honestly could've done? " I said with an innocent expression.
"That episode you put on in the cafeteria, someone was recording it. They posted it online,"
"Really? "
"See for yourself. " she handed me her phone. Believe it or not there I was, all the tables floating. "Looks like you have to shave your luscious locks!" I had mocked. And the video ended.
"See? Now in all the comments it says I should shave my head because I should stay true to my word or whatever. Comment saying I do not have to! "
"I think not. And if you do not shave your head and post it in the next twenty-four hours, the whole school can watch me shave it for you,"
She growled and stomped off. I was glad because we had to go see the headmistress.