Chapter 11

“Why couldn’t she have explained at least one thing? We have a while until breakfast.” I wanted information. I wanted to know why they needed me and what kind of school this was.
“Be happy she agreed to tell us anything at all. Most of the time she dislikes giving any information. This must be important.”
“There was someone who wanted to kill me in my vision, Zachariah, Of course it is important!”
“What did they look like Fee?”
“It was a dark shadow that spoke french. I don’t know what it looked like.” I whined.
“French? Since when do you speak or understand French?”
“I don’t know Zack. What school is this supposed to be?”
“A school for psychics.”
We walked into the cafeteria. We had gotten spaghetti today. We walked by the table Triniti was at yesterday. She wasn’t there, probably doing morning detention. We sat at the same table as yesterday and waited for Sahara and Tobias. It was an hour before they ever came. Sahara was in a pink, silk dress with white flats. Her hair lay on her shoulders. Tobias was in a blue, plaid shirt and jeans. He also had on tennis shoes.
“What was the hold up?”
“I do not understand the question.”
“The headmistress said she would call you an hour ago!”
“I don’t care if it was the president. No one is waking me up at 6:45 when I don’t have to be up until 7:45 or later.”
I stood up and slapped Tobias. Then, I walked out and into the hallway.
“Phoenix? You okay?”
“No, Zack. I ain’t.”
“That was amazing. I have never seen you with that much fire in your eyes.”
“Zack. Let's go.”
“We have to bring Sahara, too.”
“Then get her!” Zack came to my side. He held me by my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.
“Calm down, Fee.” Then he walked into the cafeteria and brought Sahara back.
“Now we can go to class.”