Chapter 16

My first morning class was Psychokinesis, or Telekinesis. I am very skilled, if you recall my lunch episode. They tell me I am the best they have had in a long time. I am in the highest class they have. They say when I pass it I will have to go and self study. I will meet a group once a week and have an angel as a tutor.
Today, we are researching the history of telekinesis. At the end of the week, we will present it. Along with a demonstration. However, I am to do a lesson because I am so skilled and they want me to teach the class on how powerful their telekinesis can be if they tried. I have no idea what I am going to do. My telekinesis was only brought on because I was angry. Apparently, my powers are brought on by emotion.
I looked over at Zack. He along with Sahara and Tobias were in my Psychokinesis class. Zack and Sahara were in all my classes but Tobias was in a couple of different classes in the afternoon. Zack was already looking at me. He mouthed, “ Are you doing okay?” i mouthed back a quick yes and turned back toward my computer. I typed ‘History of-’ something stopped me. I did not want to know about the history. I wanted to prepare for the future. Before I realized what i was doing I googled ‘How to control your telekinesis and how to make it stronger.’ What it brought up was not what I had planned for. it brought me straight to a website that was blocked unless you used psychological powers. I looked at it. Stunned. Could this be what I needed for my class friday? Could it have the answers to what I was seeing? I looked at it again. In my mind I shouted, “ Show me what I need.”
***********
She mouthed back. Saying she was fine. I am not sure what to do. I hate this class. At least in my old class we did fun assignments. In here, we just did a lot of research. How can we defeat whatever is haunting Phoenix if all we were doing was researching? Were we going to send an email asking it to pretty please leave Phe alone? We were not going to solve anything by sitting at a computer all day. I heard a crash. Instantly, I look at Phe. She is on the floor. I rush to her side before the person beside her had a chance to react.
“Get water!” I yelled. She was going through another attack. Someone poked me in the back, I turned. Sahara handed me a glass of water. “Wake up, Phe. Wake up.” I continued to beg her to wake.
*************
I walked into a dark hallway. I was to meet with the directors of  l'éducation psychique, psychic education. The twenty-seventh door the lady at the front desk said. I entered. “Welcome, Headmistress Rebekah. We have been… waiting for you.” I went to sit at the circular table, around it sat ten hooded figures. All in black.
“We hear you...have something of great crisis to share.” said the first cloaked figured.
“Well, yes. Students of mine have been disappearing and one has been having vivid visions of the future. I think we need to set up more precautions around the school. We need to keep the students safe from harm but we can not send them home or they might die.”
The ten hooded figures started whispering quietly to themselves. They seemed frantic, unsure of what to do.
“Do what you have to do, Rebekah. However, we can spare few men and women to help you.”
“Send whoever you can spare.” With that last remark, I stood to leave when one of the hooded people stood. “Good luck Bekah.” and I left.