Chapter 13

After all our evening classes, we finally got supper, this was extra nice because we were kept from lunch. Zack and I walked behind Sahara and Tobias into the cafeteria line. Zack and I chose tacos and followed Sahara and Tobias to our usual table. We sat down.
"What was that? " Sahara nearly screamed.
"What do you mean? " I inquired even though I knew west she meant.
"You Know what I mean, Phoenix! "
"Yeah, and maybe if you calmed down I would answer." She stared at me.  Her face looked hurt but she slowly relaxed her expression.
"I knew that he was choosing me to look like  a fool. No one had been telekinetic in centuries until Zack. They thought he was the last but it isn't true. I am telekinetic and proved it. "
They just looked at me. Zack looked like he was about to ask me something  but before he could someone  yelled from a few tables away.
"You? Telekinetic?" She laughed, "What a surprise. The new girl claims telekinesis. The day you are telekinetic is the day I shave my luscious, brown locks,"
Everyone was laughing. Zack had gotten up to stand up for me but I pushed him back into his seat. I was going to take care of this. No one made me look like a fool. I stood up and lifted all the tables and chairs into the air keeping everyone stable so they could eat. I started rotating them around the room.
"What do you call that, Triniti?  Looks like you have to shave your luscious,  brown locks, " I mocked.
Everyone In the cafeteria stared at me. My telekinesis was strong and they knew it.  I gently sat the tables back down and sat back at my table.  That is when everyone started questioning me.
"What was that? " a boy yelled across the hall.
"You are amazing! " one girl yelled behind me.
"Shows us more! " another group said.
"You are evil! " some people yelled in the right corner.
"What? No! I'm normal! I don't know what I did! Please,  believe me! " I cried. I never felt so terrible. I just wanted to prove Triniti wrong but now there were people thinking I was evil. Was I evil?
I grabbed my bag and walked out the hall. I couldn't stay there any longer. Zack was yelling my name,  begging me to come back,  but I kept walking.