I. See Ya!

"Sora! Wake up!"

I swat at the hand gripping my shoulder, "Jae.. go away.."

"You got in! You got into Bangtan Academy!"

My eyes shoot open, the morning drowsiness instantly leaving me. "I what?! Seriously?"

I grab the piece of paper in his hand and read:

Han Jae Hoon,

Congratulations! You have been accepted into our All Boys School - Bangtan Academy! You were chosen, along with 400 other students to join our live in academy. Much say it is like your own little town including restaurant, cafes, libraries, and stores, all to your leisure.

Orientation is on XX/XX, and will start at 3:00PM. You are expected to come fully packed and prepared with the materials listed at the end of this letter.

Welcome to Bangtan Academy, and again, Congratulations.

My mouth was gaping open as I finished the letter. I made it in! I did it! I looked teary eyed at my twin brother smiling in front of me, his arms open wide. I jump into them and hold him tightly.

"Thank you so much." I murmur into his chest.

"You deserve it. Now hurry and pack your things before dad gets home."

I look at him confused, "You didn't tell him yet?" His hand pats the top of my head gently,

"I will after I drop you off. Don't worry about him bothering you. I'll handle everything."

I nod my head, feeling the large amount of happiness I have turn into doubt. What if he comes after me and drags me back home? He'll never let me see the light of day ever again.

"Sora." Jae Hoon brings his forehead against mine, "Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you again." The tears welling up in my eyes finally fall. My dear brother, what did I do to deserve you?

-

After Jae Hoon left the room to let me pack, I instantly hop onto my bed and pull out my phone. I dial my best friend Mina's number and call her. She's a foreigner who came to live in Korea because of her parents a few years ago. She has these gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair. I wish I looked like her.

"Hello?"

"Mina! I got in!"

"What?! Seriously?! CONGRATULATIONS BABE OH MY GOD! But are you seriously going to disguise yourself as a guy? Isn't there any girl boarding schools around?"

"This school is special, Mina. It's just for people like me, and they don't let parents dictate our lives. It's perfect. And people always said that me and Jae look alike, so why not? I'll cut my hair, and I'll steal some of his clothes and go shopping for more later. I'm so excited Mina!"

"I'm excited for you too! I'm happy you finally get to get away from your dad, Sora. Take care okay? Call me whenever!"

"Alright, bye Mina, I love you!"

"Love you too! Bye!"

*beep*

I put my phone down after I began to play some Super Junior music, "Lets do this."

I put my hand on my breast and frowned, "Sorry little guys, you're going to have to go." I stripped off my bra and threw it into the closet, never to be worn again.

Grabbing a hand full of chest binders I toss them into my suit case and strap one one. Good thing I have small boobs, otherwise this would be insanely uncomfortable...

I then slip on my brother's plain black T-Shirt and slim jeans and look in the mirror. Wow. Our body type is really similar. Perfect!

Sneaking into his room, I grab a couple pair of pants and several shirts and sweaters. Oops. Can't forget some cologne, one cannot only look, but must also smell like a man.

30 minutes later, I finish packing my clothes, hygiene essentials, shoes, and school material. I was ready to go. Oh wait- my hair.

"Jae! Let's go to the salon before we go!"

"Alright." He called from the living room.

-

"Wow."

I look at Jae, "What?"

"You look exactly like me! But.. prettier- I guess."

I smile at him, running my hand through my freshly cut hair. It was short, just like any guy's hair should be, but I also got it slightly permed so I wouldn't have to style it all the time. It looked cute.

"Ready to go, Sora?"

"Yup."

-

Bangtan Academy!

Is what I read at the front of the gate to what looked like a ginormous mansion.

"Holy shit." Jae and I said in unison. We saw pictures of it on the net, but it looked even more extravagant in real life.

I kept looking in awe at the school until I felt Jae's hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, he had a sad smile on his face. "It's time to say good bye."

I frown, "Yea..."

He placed the suitcase handle in my hand, and gave me one last pat on the head. "Have fun at school... Hann Jae Hoon."

Oh right. That's going to be my name from now on... It's going to take some getting used to.

Pulling him into my arms for one last hug, I whisper, "I will. Thanks to you."