VI. Jungshook

PE was over and all the guys were slumpily walking to the locker room to get changed for class.

Since I wanted to wait for the crowd in there to die down, I just sat on the field stretching out my tired muscles when Hoseok came by.

"Hey Jae, I have a quiz next class so I can't wait up. See you later?"

I nodded and smiled, "Yea, sure, you don't have to wait for me all the time."

He gave me his sunshine smile, "I know I don't. But I want to." We both just paused for a second (which felt like a minute) looking at each other, not the sort of silence that is awkward, but the kind that really means something. He gives me another smile and scratches his head, "Okay, well.. see ya!" He dashed away towards the locker room.

Once five minutes have passed, I got up and began to walk to the locker room.

When I entered, it was completely empty. I ran around checking all the stalls and lockers.

I guess it's because class is starting soon. Except for me since it's my off period (don't have class this period).

I go to my locker and get out my clothes to start changing. I pull the bottom of the shirt up, slipping my arms through the holes, but when I attempt to take off my shirt, it gets caught in the buttons of my binder.

"Fuck.."

I take the shirt completely off until it's just hanging from the binder, and tug at the hem of it, but it wont budge.

I sigh and start to unbutton it, the shirt falling to my feet. Leaving the binder hanging open on my arms, I bend over to pick the shirt up, but pause when I hear foot steps stopping right in front of me.

I stay hunched over, unmoving. It's fine. It's fine. They haven't seen anything yet, I'm not exposed. As long as I don't move..

"Jae?"

Jesus-

"Jungkook?" I reply, my voice shaky.

"Need some help? What are you doing?" He asks, stepping closer.

"N-NO! No. No. I'm fine, I'm fine." I yell, stopping him in his tracks.

The silence that follows leaves a sick feeling in my stomach.

"Okay.. fine. I just need to get my things."

He begins to walk away, but I keep my protective position hunched over, breathing softly. Just waiting for that door to shut to show that he has left.

But it didn't.

*THUMP*

The loud noise startled me, causing me to look up. I then see Jungkook walking quickly towards me. I drop the shirt when he grabs me by the shoulder and pushes me against the lockers; my chest exposed.

"I knew it." He says, his voice not as quiet and cute as before.

I cover myself with my arms, and look down; afraid. "Please... don't tell anyone."

He leans down, until his face is right besides mine, "Of course I won't... not after we finally have a girl at this school." The growl in his voice and breath against my neck brings chills down my naked spine. "You know, after not being so close to a living female for a long time, I was beginning to get certain thoughts, but now I know... girls are so..." He pulls his face away from mine, staring me up and down. A smirk grows on his face.

He picks up the shirt I dropped onto the ground and throws it over my face, "Get going, someone might come in." He turns around, grabs his bag, and walks away, leaving me speechless against the locker.

-

I skip lunch and the last three classes of the day and go to my dorm room. I lay in Hoseok's bed, I don't know why I like it so much, maybe its just his scent, it makes me feel so warm and calm.

What do I do? It's only my second week here and I was already found out, how did I think I could survive a whole two years without anyone knowing? Im so dumb... I shouldn't have even tried.

I hear a knock at the door. It must be Hoseok, he probably forgot his room key again. I sigh and get up, heading towards the door and opening it, "Yah. You dumbass stop forgett-" I stopped, it wasn't Hoseok, it was Jungkook. He smiled at me and stepped in before I could react, closing the door behind him.

"Hoseok told me you didn't come to class? I was worried, so I came to check up on you." He said, his voice the same tone as it was in the locker room; superior.

I take a few steps back, looking away, feeling my face grow hot from fear and embarrassment, "..you know why.." I look at him when I finish this sentence, but all I got as a reply was another smile as he took a step towards me, causing me to take a step back as well.

"There's no need to worry Jae, if that's even your name, but I won't tell a soul. Just do me one favor okay?" He takes another step closer, and I take two steps back.

"And what would that be..."

He steps forward, then paused, as if he was thinking about it, but it was clear in his smile that he already knew what he wanted, "This." His next movement is quick as he pushes me down onto my bed and places his hands on the bed at both sides of my head so he was hovering above me. His face was so close to mine, I can smell the mint from his breath, he didn't eat lunch yet.

My breathing stops, as I stare him straight in the eyes; full of lust and... sadness? It glistens slightly, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing right because of how dark his eyes are under the shadow of his locks.

"Jungkook..." I gasp under my breath as he brings his lips to the nape of my neck. They're so soft and slightly moist. He begins to trail his soft kisses further up, getting closer to my lips. "Jungkook!" I say a little louder,

"Just a little bit, come on.." He growls against my skin,

I twist my head away trying to push him off, but he's much more stronger than he looks.

He holds me down, trying to kiss me, "Stop it!" I yell, but he has a strong hold on my jaw now. He lowers his face now, just a hair away from my lips until-

*BEEP*

He pauses, and my breathing stops once again. We hear the door unlock, and there he is, Jung Hoseok. He stops in the entrance and stares at us, in this position that can't be mistaken for anything else but intimacy.

His face grows a bit red as he quickly puts a box of food on the ground, "S-sorry! I didn't- I didn't know that this was... I uhm.. I brought you some food because I thought you got sick. I'll just leave it here..."

Before I could say anything he quickly leaves the room, leaving Jungkook and I in silence.