XI. I Ship It!

I sat on the other side of the lunch table watching Jungkook and Taehyung flirting on this lovely Thursday afternoon. The sparkle in Jungkook's eyes, and his rosy cheeks made it blatantly obvious that he was completely and totally in love with Taehyung. Although...

It's hard to say the same for Taehyung. He looks like his usually giddy self, all smiles and laughter no matter who he's around. I wonder what Taehyung thought about Jungkook, or more importantly... if he was even into the same gender.

I decided to pull Jungkook aside after lunch, a look of annoyance was plastered on his face after being pulled away from his big ass crush.

"Jungkook."

He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, his face out of my sight as he stared at the direction Taehyung was walking. "What is it tranny."

My eyebrow twitched in response, but I didn't let myself get annoyed just yet. "I'm going to assume you've stopped denying the fact you like Taehyung, and I want to help you two."

I could see that he stopped breathing for a second, as his shoulder's didn't move a millimeter. He turned his head just slightly, but not enough for me to see the look on his face. "Why would you want to help me when I-"

"Because you two are my friends, and I want to support you both. Taehyung is the most nicest guy I've met, and he deserves someone like you who cares that strongly for him. I see the way you look at him." I also just ship the fuck out of you two, but lets not mention that.

He turned his head towards me, his cheeks more red than usual, and his eyebrows furrowed together. "You mean it?"

His voice was soft, like when I first met him, and it made me think that this was the real Jungkook, a small shy bunny who just wants the person they love to love them back just as much.

I smiled at him, and squeezed both of his plump cheeks, "Of course."

The cute glossy eyes of his disappeared quickly as he pushed my hands off of his face, the small Jungkook was gone again. "Now, how would you even help."

I sighed, putting my hands in my pockets. Until we meet again bunny kook.

"I could talk to him, see if he even likes guys in the first place, and see what he thinks of you. I'll be your wing man!"

"You mean wing woman." He laughed, his adorable white front teeth gleaming in the light.

I slapped his arm and laughed back, "Shut up."

He smiled at me and began to walk away. He stopped a few feet out the door and looked at the ground in front of me, avoiding eye contact. He scratched his ear, which was a slight pink before saying, "Thanks." Then quickly walked off to his class.

-

**A/N

I JUST REALIZED I SPELLED THE TITLE ON THE COVER WRONG I'M SO MAD AOUGIEAW I HAVE TO REMAKE IT LATER

BTW TYSM FOR READING THIS LAME STORY OF MINE THAT I LITERALLY UPDATE ONCE A MONTH LMAO I APPRECIATE YOU