XII. Gay or Naw

"So... you want to get Jungkookie and Taehyung together?" Hoseok asked, after hearing my story about Jungkook liking Taehyung. While also leaving out the part where Jungkook forced himself onto me anD finding out I'm really a girl.

I nod rapidly while grinning, "I think they would be PERFECT together! And I would like your help!" I pushed a ton of snacks in his direction. We were sitting in the center of our room after school. He eyed the snacks, then looked at me, "You know, I would've helped regardless of whether you were going to bribe me or not."

"Are you saying you don't want them?" I grinned, reaching slowly for the bag.

His hand grabbed the bag quickly, "No! I never did. I want them." He hugged the bag of snacks closely to his chest. "I'm just saying, they're my friends too, so I want to support this as well, that is.. only if Taehyung is okay or interested in this too."

I jumped to my feet, "And that, sir! Is what we are tryin to find out! To be Gay, or Not to Be Gay. That is, my fine sir, the question."

He jumped to his feet as well, the snacks falling to their doom. "To Be Gay, is what we hope he is to say!" He screams,

"We will be the best wing men," I say, a big smile on my face as I looked at Hoseok.

He grabbed my hand in his, and stared me dead in the eye, "If we do not complete this mission, we may as well be dead."

I gripped his hand back tightly, and placed my other on my forehead, "Are you saying.. we get to die together like Romeo & Juliet?"

"Only if you're fine with me." He smiled,

I smiled back.

I'm fine with anything, as long as it's with you.

I let go of his hand to go and find my phone in my school bag, "Okay, first things first. I'll go find Taehyung and have a little chat with him. See where his interests lay."

Hoseok nods, grabbing the bag of snacks off the ground, and throwing himself onto his bed. "And I'll lay here waiting for your orders, my good sir."

I unlock my phone and search through my contacts for Taehyung. First I have to text him and see if he is free.