X. Eat Jin

It was after school the next day when I went to go to my first club meeting. I quickly stuffed my bag with my textbooks and pencils and was ready to dash.

"Jae? Where you going in such a hurry?" Hoseok asked, also getting up from his seat.

I looked at him and smiled, "I joined a club yesterday!"

I couldn't deny this excitement in my chest, it was my first club meeting, and I couldn't wait to do some cooking!

Hoseok looked at me surprised, and nodded, "Ohh, congrats, you joined a club. If you don't mind, could I come along too? Dance doesn't do anything for another hour."

"Sure! Let's go, Let's go, Let's go!" I shuffled my feet, wanting him to go faster.

Feeling pressured, he fumbled with his books and dropped them on the ground.

Ahhh idiot.

I knelt down to grab one, until his hand landed on top of mine. We froze for a second until he pulled back his hand, "I'm sorry!"

I blushed and nodded, "It's fine.."

After he finally got all his stuff, we headed to the Culinary Room, where we found a lone Jin sitting at a desk with a cook book in hand.

"Hey, Hyung!" I said gleefully as we entered the room.

Hoseok looked around confused, as there was no one else there except for the senior, "I-is there no one else here?"

Jin shot him a cocky grin, "No one can handle my handsome looks. But yes, no one else is in the club except me and Jae."

"N-no one..?"

Hoseok looked from Jin to me interchangeably, a worried look clearly plastered on his face.

"I'd like to join this club!" He said, his voice ripping through the peaceful quietness of the halls.

Jin's eyes brightened up as he ran towards Hoseok and took his hands, "Really?! Thank you so much! The cooking club lives on once more!"

Now we all can cook together! This is going to be an exciting club, indeed.

I skipped towards the desk Jin was at and looked through the cook book. He had little cute sheep post it notes scattered through out.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing Jin still grasping tightly onto Hoseok's hands talking about what the clubs does, "Hyung, what will we be cooking today?"

He whips his head back and sends a frightly charming smile, "Fried rice."

He finally let go of Hoseok's hand and walked towards the cooking area, leaving behind a Hobi who looks as if he was just groped in the back of a bus.

Thus, we began to cook, following every instruction to the letter.

"It's done!"

We all let out a sigh of relief and victory. We had finished our first dish of cooking club. It smelled amazing. It was a beautifully colored brown, with pieces of spring onion, sausage, eggs, and pineapple sprinkled about. I had barely eaten at lunch in preparation for this, and my mouth was practically dripping.

Jin was about to say something until we heard a loud bang at the classroom door.

"Ahh!! I found you! Hobi! Where have you been?! Dance started 15 minutes ago!!" Jimin yelled, hanging onto the door frame from strength, as he was clearly worn out from running around.

"Ah!!" Hoseok screamed when he looked at the clock, SHIT!" He let out a sigh and sat on the ground, "I was supposed to teach my juniors a dance today..."

Jimin walked in to pick him up until he smelled the dish we just made. "Wh-what is that?" He said, clearly interested and forgetting the initial reason as to why he came here in the first place.

"That's fried rice, we just made it for cooking club." I said proudly, crossing my arms.

"Hobi.. y-you know, Hyung already took over for you so.. I guess we don't have to go back for today..."

"Do you want some?" Jin said grabbing out another plate for our new guest,

Jimin nodded aggressively, and you could almost see the little puppy ears and eyes that came from him yearning the food.

Jin was about to hand him the plate until he took it back, "But... members only."

The dejected aura oozed off of Jimin instantly, he stood there with a blank look in his eyes.

"Jimin, me and Jae are in the club so you won't be alone, we don't have to go to every Dance Club meeting, just do it."

Jin slapped Hoseok's back in agreement, "I won't force you to come either, just join. The more the merrier!"

Jimin looked at Hoseok, "Y-you're in this club too?"

"Yea, I didn't want Jae to be alone wit- I mean I just want to learn how to cook."

A sigh escaped Jimin's pink lips, "Okay, I'll join."

And that's how the cooking club grew from a party of 1 to 4 in just two days.